• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What does your desktop look like?

desktop.jpg

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Balzz:
desktop.jpg
</font>

Hey Balzz, how do you change the Start button from green to what you have? I know that there are 3 options to change the looks of the frames and colours, but all 3 don't give me the option to change the button.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Temper Tantrum:
36274.jpg

This was in the mythology section of a photo collection on nerve.com I don't know why but I totally love it

~allie~
</font>

Thats not what i remember your desktop as... wasn't there another picture Allie???

True Blue

Subscribe to Cannabis Goldsmith, wherever you get your podcasts
desktop.jpg
</font>

Hmmm. A F1 fan! Cool.

Do you ever go to the Montreal grand prix?
Just wondering cuz I go and everytime I go, the people I go with don't really party party and I'm looking for people to go out with when I'm there in June. Most of the people that are there for school arn't there in June, there back here or somewhere else.

Rickardo Belmiro de la Cruz...

stupid clubphoto and making images smaller

8173898-8b7f-02000180-.jpg

wallpaper by wallpaper magazine
hello kitty pets walking on desktop for E-ntertainment
tongue.gif

p[l]a+0

^^ nope, it's linux.. although, there's windblows running inside that little window there with 'vmware' (need to be able to use both for work, don't like rebooting)

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by aether:
^^ nope, it's linux.. although, there's windblows running inside that little window there with 'vmware' (need to be able to use both for work, don't like rebooting)</font>

that's what I thought...thing in the bottom right corner looks like linux but you have a virtual machine running

very cool, have thought about doing the same myself in the past

hehe. I love that character from redmeat on your desktop aether.

Soooooooo creepy.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by aether:
^^ nope, it's linux.. although, there's windblows running inside that little window there with 'vmware' (need to be able to use both for work, don't like rebooting)</font>

Cool, my old roommate/co-worker I went to visit in Cali works for VMWare.

pr0nstar
biggrin.gif

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tearer:
hehe. I love that character from redmeat on your desktop aether.

Soooooooo creepy.
</font>

index-1.gif

I'm trying to find my favourite strip....shouldn't take long...

desktop.jpg

...my son to be... (at 9 weeks) - now six months! Mother Christine is doing fine.

This is Chernobyl's soon-to-be nephew!

cool.gif

Sure do. Have you picked up your tix yet? Astroboy will be heading up this year too. Should be a good time - it's hard to party though since you're exhausted after a day at the track.

</font>

No not yet, but very soon. I have to book a hotel too. You're right about being tired. What I did last year was: On Friday we spent the whole day at the track till about mid afternoon then went downtown for food and take in the sites. Later I took a nap and then dragged my brothers friend (only person who would actualy go to the bar w/me) out bar hopping. We ended up at 'Newtown' and after the two of us spent $240 at the bar I dragged his ass out to Sona (can't misss Funk D' Void!). He doesn't party but enjoyed the music and club. Inside we drank more and I partook in some other party festivities
wink.gif
Before we knew it it was 6:30am and qualifying was a few hours away. My brothers friend stayed in but there's no way I'd miss qualifying so I went. It wasn't that bad b/c of the sun. So Friday night is the only night I partied.

Anyway my point is that Saturday is not a big day at the track cuz qualifying is only an hour. Hence plenty of rest time later for Sunday's race. Basically Friday is the only day to do it. Let me know what you think and maybe we'll hook up when we go up.

Later...

Rickardo Belmiro de la Cruz...