• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

what do you wear when you're home alone?

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
I like to walk around the house in my boxers/boxer briefs and a t-shirt.. my family doesn't like it so much, so i either wear track pants or shorts.

in essence, not embarassing.

also, i can't stand wearing socks unless it's extremely cold

no, i won't provide pictures of me in said attire, no one wants to see that!
:)

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
last night i wore pajama bottoms with a celtic shirt. it's usually some variation on that (either my other celtic shirt, or my ARA shirt, or my IRA shirt, etc)

or sometimes my nice big montreal firefighter capitaine shirt and undies.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sk8

TRIBE Member
working at home attire:

pyjama pants or old giant raver pants
t shirt or tank top
bandana to keep hair out of eyes
monkey slippers
big old sweater if it's cold

not really embarassing i guess.

but not entirely attractive - as steve has pointed out.

Caz

TRIBE Member
pool ball PJs, straight outta Kid and Play. Man it took me like 10 years to find them, but now they are mine..MUHAahah

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Indian Girl

I change as soon as I walk in the door!

me too. i'm never in my street clothes for longer than 10 minutes at home.

i wear track pants, modrobes, pyjama pants, and usually a tank top, t-shirt or a sweater. sometimes i just hang out in my undies.

kmac

TRIBE Member
Trackpants, T-shirt, no bra, terry cloth hoody and tiger print slippers (none of the listed items ever come close to matching).

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
In the summer the pants come off the minute I'm through the door, the rest of the year I just unbutton them so I don't have to keep sucking it in.

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Indian Girl
I change as soon as I walk in the door!
yeah, same here.

I hate fucking wearing my grubby fucking street clothes around the house.

Always wear my oversized plaid pajama pants, my golf-shoe slippers, and a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge fucking t-shirt.

then... it's dope time baby!

Alita

TRIBE Member
Sweatpants & sweatshirts ...sometimes tshirts too. All really old stuff too, hahaha some have holes and are stained with paint or hairdye. I used to stay in the clothes I wore during the day, but that changed after teenagehood. I like my good clothes to last longer now :)

JMan

TRIBE Member
Within 3 mins of arrival, my pants are off (boxers, not briefs) and a T-shirt is on. Sadly, afew of my girl’s friends have to endure this outfit occasionally because our front door is real close to my spot on the couch. Thankfully I don’t have much shame.

J

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
I like so much to be in my underwear when i'm home, that I strip while i'm still standing on the front porch.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories