• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

what do you think ?

junglisthead

TRIBE Member
44887326.jpg

picture was supposedly taken last march-may, around the same time pakistan and iranian intelligence were stating bin laden had been captured

no wonder all has been silent..........

and if he has been captured, guess when the news will officially break ....oh yes election time !!

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Could be a hoax. Woudln't there be more people flanking him, American style? Who are the people in the back and why do they look like they've been shopping at Mecca's Gap store?

But if it does break around election time I will definitely give it more weight.

junglisthead

TRIBE Member
why ?

they do not want it fully known, for the fact, they can weed out the sleeper cells, by laying claim that they havent caught him yet

throw a couple of videos out to the public, that were found in the caves of tora bora, make it look like he is alive and well. In doing so the sleeper cells begin their movement, only to be caught

bin laden was quite ill at the time and would not be a physical force, so he would not have much resistance in him. As for more people flanking him, the picture unfortunately does not show the whole area, and with that in mind, the whole area could be secured with military troops

junglisthead

TRIBE Member
14:16 2003-03-07

Bin Laden Captured in Pakistan?

Nine al-Qaeda terrorists were arrested as a result of a police raid in Pakistan.

As Pakistan-s influential newspaper News reported Friday, in accordance with unconfirmed data, Osama bin Laden or his son may be among the arrested.

On Wednesday, a large-scale operation was held by Pakistani police together with American special force in two helicopters in the settlement of Noshki in the province of Baluchistan close to the Afghan border.

Witnesses say that Pakistani troops were especially active in the district on Thursday

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I'm not saying yes or no, my skepticism is always willing to slide either way...

I just think that if it were really him, he'd be surrounded. If they didn't want to attract attention to him they certainly wouldn't have been letting anyone photograph it, who was going to leak it...

Also, those dudes in the background are obviously muslim and they don't seem to be under any kind of guard, they're just hanging around waiting to get on a plane.

I think there's a definite possibility that this pic is genuine, I am just saying that at a glance the odds seem to be against it. You can't see the guy that well, and it can be hard to distinguish one veiled dude with a beard from another when you can barely see his face...

~atp~

TRIBE Member
Does it really matter? Honestly? I mean, if he was "captured" wouldn't he just be chilling out on some beach with his bling bling? I bet the American government thinks it's hilarious that we speculate so much; it's probably also a real relief to them, cuz we ponder over speculative things without actually looking at the facts that really matter, right under our noses, sitting in the white house...

junglisthead

TRIBE Member
todays news

An election forecast: We’ll get bin Laden

Sen. Grassley sees terrorist nabbed by Nov. 2 vote

Obviously, he’ll be caught between now and the election,” Grassley said Monday when asked if he’s disappointed that Osama bin Laden hasn’t been killed or captured.

Grassley, who’s an overwhelming favorite to win a fifth term in November, declined to say why he’s so confident that bin Laden will be brought to justice.

bambam

TRIBE Member
look, even if they havent/dont capture him by elections, whats to stop them dressing a randon arab witha beard up as bin laden?
huh?

the disempowerd tend to have a lot of time to speculate and not do anything. thats why theyre the disempowered. And thats most of us (disregarding the intelligence moles and sanyas in the politics rooms). The palestinans were disempowered for a while till they began to resort to the tactics used by zionist immigrants to Israel pre-1947 (later called terrorism). I wonder when the disempowered of the 'free world' wil stoop that low...scary thought, but revolutions have been clearly ruled out due to the sheer scale of oppressive 'democratic' security.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders