• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

what do you get guys on V-day?

madnezz

TRIBE Member
just wondering. I dont think i've ever gotten a guy something on valentine's day before, except maybe a card, and I don't think i plan to either.

Do people even get anything for v-day for guys?? It's a total chick holiday isn't it.

Either way, im anti-vday.
(but for anyone who cares, I'll never turn down chocolates *taps nose*)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

afterglow

TRIBE Member
Nothing.

I'm getting and giving nothing this year.

I have told my parents to not remind me it's Valentine's day.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

squirrely

TRIBE Member
no no, blowjobs are too standard. you gotta give them heart-shaped chocolates to eat during said blowjob.

[Martha Stewart]ta da! a valentine's day to remember.[/Martha Stewart]

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
a 2-3 hours worth of a nice massage with warm oil... and I am naked...
Go team getting lessons from a massage school!
And a hand-made card.

madnezz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by squirrely
no no, blowjobs are too standard. you gotta give them heart-shaped chocolates to eat during said blowjob.[/Martha Stewart]

hahahahhahahahaa i just had a mental picture of someone getting that messed up and giving chocolates to the girl while she gives the blow job

*LOL*

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
V-day isn't for guys so I wouldn't worry about it. He's probably freaking over what to get you and not even thought that he might get something from you... except reward sex. He's probably expecting that.

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by madnezz
a sex book??

well, i've never actually been given a sex book for valentine's. but i have been given a novel with good sex scenes in it. and another novel with gross sex scenes in it.

and the books that i've given were neither novels nor did they have sex scenes in them.

lucky1

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by squirrely
no no, blowjobs are too standard. you gotta give them heart-shaped chocolates to eat during said blowjob.

[Martha Stewart]ta da! a valentine's day to remember.[/Martha Stewart]

6 pack and a blow job?

madnezz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
V-day isn't for guys so I wouldn't worry about it. He's probably freaking over what to get you and not even thought that he might get something from you... except reward sex. He's probably expecting that.

so what are you getting me? I'll be at element tonight, and accepting valentines.