• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What do you choose to believe?

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
"HOW CRAZY CAN I BE? OHH MAN! I'M CRAZZZZZY!" "LOOK AT ME EVERYONE ME SO CRAZY" "FUCK YOU MAN" "YOU DON'T KNOW ME! YOU DON'T KNOW ME"

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
In life?
In love?
From the media?
From friends?

ESPECIALLY online?
Do you ever question everything that someone says?

Are we all just actors and our stage is Tribe?

How does it feel to be LIED to? How does feel? To treat me like you do?
This thread is about LIES. And acting. And putting on masks.

When do you LIE? And do you think it's justified?

okay what am I stepping into, who are you pissed at?

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
A MAN AFTER MY OWN HEART. FUCK YOU MAN, YOU SLOW. YOU DON'T KNOW ME MAN.OHHH I KNOW YOU. I SEE PAST THE BULLSHIT,right into your soul. THE MORE YOU TYPE THE MORE I KNOW THE MORE I KNOW.THE MORE YOU KNOW.WHO?ME?YEAH.YOU.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by PosTMOd
You could even say I was my own M.C.

i can't pronounce acronyms. so i couldn't say that. you can though(probably-or maybe not-you might be one of those epileptics who can't speak. then iwould have to shed a single tear for you every day as i drink ammonium nitrate).

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: What do you choose to believe?

Originally posted by Ditto Much
okay what am I stepping into, who are you pissed at?

No one. If I were pissed, this thread would be named "I am pissed at ___________ ."

Or "I love you."

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by MoFo
Okay, I confess: this thread is about Timo

The whole board is about me, duh.

You are all indirectly my minions, through an elaborate scheme set up by and controlled by a billionaire who may or may not be someone we all know.

In fact, the board was set up just in time for me to be stuck in its web of friendliness and PLUR, and now that I am ensnared, there is nothing left in my life.

Muahahahaha....muahhhahahah... coughcough....muahhahahahaha...

OTIS

TRIBE Member
If you put enough effort into maintaining a belief system that's pliable, what you believe chooses you.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OTIS
If you put enough effort into maintaining a belief system that's pliable, what you believe chooses you.

scared%20ryan.jpg

quantumize

TRIBE Member
i have to come clean, i lied to a good friend and i told him the truth this weekend

i was at a club with him and some other friends and there were 5 gurls talking to 5 of us

the one that i was talking to turned me down and asked me about my friend. i was hurt and did not pass on the info to him that she had asked about him

at the end of the night he asked me "joe did she ask about me"

and i said "no"

i fetl terrible and i don't know why i did it but i made things right i told him they are meeting fro a drink this friday

ahhhhhh

it feels nice to confess

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I didn't grab your ass once last night.

Now WHO DO YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE.

I really didn't.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
^^

that's cool i know you didn't BUT i really can't blame anyone for grabbing my ass

it is irresistable after all

;)