• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What do I get a girl for her 30th birthday?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
What do I get a girl for her 30th birthday? She's a very close friend. Nothing too cheap or too expensive.... Need suggestions....

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
well i would start with this premise: a girl should be spoiled on her 30th birthday. then i would find out a couple of things she loves but considers splurges and choose your gift from that list. doesn't have to be too expensive, mind you, just an extra treat type of thing that she wouldn't normally get or do for herself, or only does / gets rarely.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
alexd said:
What do I get a girl for her 30th birthday? She's a very close friend. Nothing too cheap or too expensive.... Need suggestions....

30 black balloons and a card saying how hot her younger sister is getting

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
go somewhere like Spencer's or the IT store, they have t-shirts and stuff like that that say cougar on them and some other funny shit or you could go and get one printed with whatever you want on it

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Yonge/College, south of college... there is a place that is closing down, they have all sorts of porcelain shit at dirt cheap - yet good quality.

I know Chinatown has those stores too... closer to Kensington Market.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
KillaLadY said:
Yonge/College, south of college... there is a place that is closing down, they have all sorts of porcelain shit at dirt cheap - yet good quality.

I know Chinatown has those stores too... closer to Kensington Market.
on the east side?

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
I dunno if you guys are tight or not...

.....but a dildo from a sex shop always puts a smile on woman's face.

Last edited:

Persephone

TRIBE Member
Apparently the cream suggestion was not well received...

A girl, at any age, loves a huge bouquet of flowers.

Or, a spa treatment...something like a pedicure. Women love pampering. (perhaps a youthful rejuvenating facial :p)

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
yeah, on the east side... I think there is a pizza place or whatever... I work there, if you want I can stop by on my way home and see if they have them and how much.

I am leaving in 2 mins.

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
Sunshyne Jones said:
well i would start with this premise: a girl should be spoiled on her 30th birthday. then i would find out a couple of things she loves but considers splurges and choose your gift from that list. doesn't have to be too expensive, mind you, just an extra treat type of thing that she wouldn't normally get or do for herself, or only does / gets rarely.
It seems to me like girls think that every occassion means they get to be spoiled.

I'm ok with that, as long as my cock is spoiled with their asses in return.