• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What colour are your shoelaces?

KiFe

TRIBE Member
damn...too many stupid question threads lately.

that's stupid.

shoelaces are stupid too.

and stupid things are dumb. (like this thread.)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KiFe

TRIBE Member
p.s. There's nothing happy about shoelaces.

Over under in and out.... that's what shoe-tying's all about!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tayo

TRIBE Member
I'm actually interested in your favourite juice. I find these differences scintillating. I am dying to find out what it is. Orange? Apple?

*rubs hands in anticipation*

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
My worst trait is that i'm really stupid when I wear shoelaces. (PosTMOd feel free to decipher that as you will.)

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tayo
I'm actually interested in your favourite juice. I find these differences scintillating. I am dying to find out what it is. Orange? Apple?

*rubs hands in anticipation*

but you end up harvesting so few sincere answers...

instead people simply bombard you with poor attempts at wit... including man-juice related jokes, and juice concoctions which just cannot/should not be.

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
silly tho this thread may be
it's fun to read the repartee
and while i cannot add but this
(apple juice looks too much like piss)
i'm entertained for a moment or two
i like pineapple juice, how 'bout you?

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
no lases. heels for work.

yes dumb thread but who cares at least its not full of people being assholes to eachother.

i love grapfruit juice.

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
Today my laces are... light brown with orange thread running through them.

In other news... today I drank a bottle of grape juice, the first in years I think.

In old news... I busted 420 guy's wall one night of drunken clumsiness and have still not fixed it, much to my shame. Must get on that...

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Evil Dynovac
Today my laces are... light brown with orange thread running through them.

In other news... today I drank a bottle of grape juice, the first in years I think.

In old news... I busted 420 guy's wall one night of drunken clumsiness and have still not fixed it, much to my shame. Must get on that...

what is your favorite colour of wall?

or should i have started a new thread for that question?

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
I don't have much experience with this, but I'm pretty sure we're going to have to cut out section of the drywall and then cut a new section in the same dimensions. We'll have to fit it in, seal the crack with drywall tape and putty, and then we'll have to paint the entire wall. Norm will get to choose colour.

By 'we' I mean you, because I will need help!

:D

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member
how big is the hole? fist size?

or is more of a drunk guy falls into the wall leaving a huge dent/hole kinda deal?