• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What can be wrong with my printer

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Techno_Lord

TRIBE Member
PRIMAL said:
That could be it b/c the printer has been sitting around for well over a year.:confused:

Primal I am asking this question on behalf of my sister not are printer. I am well aware of the problems of are printer. ;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

watanabee

TRIBE Member
maybe smear some of that Blue Cheese on the print heads and jam a chicken wing in the paper feeder, works every time.

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
Some print cartridges have a plastic film that needs to be removed prior to installation.

At my work....someone was using those cheap refill ink cartridges and no ink came out while printing. After careful inspection, an air hole needed to be punctured at the top of the plastic to allow the ink to flow out.

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
solacevip said:
Some print cartridges have a plastic film that needs to be removed prior to installation.

At my work....someone was using those cheap refill ink cartridges and no ink came out while printing. After careful inspection, an air hole needed to be punctured at the top of the plastic to allow the ink to flow out.
good call. I had to do that for my mom. lol

Jay