• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

What are your favorite beers?

satori

TRIBE Member
My top 5 at the moment.

1. Baltika #3 - Russia
2. Birra Moretti - Italy
3. Budvar Pilsner- Czech
4. Zywiec - Poland
5. Dortmunder Union Export - Germany

God i love working for the LCBO:D

wakipaki

TRIBE Member
Leffe Brune (on tap) Belgium

Busch (not the american shit, 11% lager) Belgium

Guiness (on tap)

Chimay Reserve (white label) Belgium

La Fin du Monde (sorry I'm from Quebec)

Preroller

TRIBE Member
I keep a steady rotation of 500ml cans of Stella, Heinekin, Lowenbrau, Tuborg and Becks in my fridge. All are around 2 bucks a can.

DAVE

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

wakipaki

TRIBE Member
Have you guys ever noticed that although the LCBO has quite the international selection, allot of the beers are kinda useless.

Explenation - they have alot of tastless beers, although from exotic places like Thailand, India etc..., they are just tasteless ales that are made from very similar recipes to Labatt blue. Instead of bringing in fine unique blends from Belgium, Germany etc....., just my two cents

Stormshadow

TRIBE Member
My recent top 5 in the rotation:

Leffe Brun - Belgium
Singha - Thailand
Creemore - Canada
Red Stripe - Jamaica
Tuborg - Denmark

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
1. Camerons
2. Stella
3. Heiniken
4. Grolsch
5. Hogaarden.

I use to like Keiths but sometimes it gives me the shits, so I don't drink it anymore.

wakipaki

TRIBE Member
Anything that no one else has heard of, regardless of taste.
Preroller- beer can be as satisfying, as wine, it has as much or more variety and can be enjoyed on as many levels as wine, although being raised in a shotgunning cans of blue environment I know its hard to tell

defazman

TRIBE Member
Northern Red Maple
Now available at larger beer stores everywhere
or in party ball sizes at Northern Breweries

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
my faves right now:

cameron's cream ale
leffe
mills st. organic (although fuck you guys for making those tiny fucking bottles)
dos equis
guinness
hoegaarden

mmmm.

Stormshadow

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by wakipaki
Have you guys ever noticed that although the LCBO has quite the international selection, allot of the beers are kinda useless.

Explenation - they have alot of tastless beers, although from exotic places like Thailand, India etc..., they are just tasteless ales that are made from very similar recipes to Labatt blue. Instead of bringing in fine unique blends from Belgium, Germany etc....., just my two cents
Beers don't have to be bursting with flavour to be enjoyable.
I included Singha and Red Stripe on my list...two beers that don't have a lot of taste, but I find refreshing.

deep

TRIBE Member
dinner beer : fin du monde

hot day : royal challenge lager (india)...would love to get some of that here , corona

last couple times that jeffsus, labrat and myself had rickard's pale on tap, I really enjoyed that

the irish : caffrey's, cameron's, kilkenny, guinness...

drinking with the boys : moosehead, labatt ice

can't say that I've ever had a beer yet that I was too good for i.e. that was completely undrinkable