• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What are you?

Beats-Mistress

TRIBE Member
So this is a music site....

Then what do you think you contribute to the music scene?

Are you

A) All about the PLUR to the music, the ppl and the electronic scene?
B) Into you and angry because not enough of you to go around?
C) About the party, drugs and sex?
D) Into the dance scene, what's going on around the world and how you help?
E) Into the dj's and those into the music just like you

Feel free to add anything (prefer...positives) to this list?

:)
 

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
Beats-Mistress said:
Are you

A) All about the PLUR to the music, the ppl and the electronic scene?
B) Into you and angry because not enough of you to go around?
C) About the party, drugs and sex?
D) Into the dance scene, what's going on around the world and how you help?
E) Into the dj's and those into the music just like you
Yes
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
This thead reminds me of those flyers that have a small blurb at the bottom that always has something to do about PLUR and adding to the positive vibe of the party and that thugs should just stay home. Clearly they don't understand the thug mentality. If you tell a thug to do something they do the opposite. If you tell a thug not to come, he will show up. If you hadn't mentioned it in the first place the thug probably wouldn't have given to shits about your party. Do you honestly think that the thug is going to read that and say to himself 'Jeez. I guess I'm just not wanted at this party. I should find another party to attend this weekend that has a thug-positive vibe.'


But since this a thread about what I am...

J] I'm the guy who doen't make sarcastic responses to silly questions.
 

IGSS

TRIBE Member
Beats-Mistress said:
So this is a music site....

Then what do you think you contribute to the music scene?

Are you

A) All about the PLUR to the music, the ppl and the electronic scene?
B) Into you and angry because not enough of you to go around?
C) About the party, drugs and sex?
D) Into the dance scene, what's going on around the world and how you help?
E) Into the dj's and those into the music just like you

Feel free to add anything (prefer...positives) to this list?

:)

Modification: I am about the party, the scene, a bit of drugs, into the DJs and love the music - but I also have H for hate on of cracked out little monkeys not there for the scene the DJ or the party and who need a swift kick in the ass out of the mainroom next time they try to vomit on your shoes, grab your naughty bits or otherwsie make an ass of themselves....but seriously, I'm always happy when I'm out....say yes to small pills
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Soulster

TRIBE Member
IGSS said:
but I also have H for hate on of cracked out little monkeys not there for the scene the DJ or the party and who need a swift kick in the ass out of the mainroom next time they try to vomit on your shoes, grab your naughty bits or otherwsie make an ass of themselves
you just insulted the vast majority of tribers. good going.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top