• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What are you wearing for the Oscars?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I am wearing a well worn IZOD long sleeve shirt, a pair of track pants (reasonably clean), and my bunny slippers.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Black geek boutique pants, a shaolin soccer sweatshirt and a red NYC tshirt with steve madden flip flops.

LA here i come.

:p

~allie~

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
well, nothing. My cock is out and I'm thinking about whacking it against the table every time someone self congratulates themselves.

So you know what that means.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I'm stretching out my new jeans as I stuff my face with beer and snacks. I'm about to head out to an oscar party with people who will be much more entertaining than the show itself.
(camera's ready, prepare the flash)

labRat

TRIBE Member
i thank myself for not watching this crap.

now, time for Charlie's Angels Part Deux - in my gap dark blue jeans and grey tee.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
I'm waiting for My 'oscar party' crew to arrive. It starts in 10 minutes so i hope those fuckers hurry.

Go team beer and nachos.

~allie~

Alita

TRIBE Member
I might watch this for a bit ...before Scarface :p

I'm wearing a navy blue tank top and a pair of old crappy jeans.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Knowing me, I'd wear a choice of these to the ceremonies:
00140f.jpg

In a slightly ligher shade if possible. Or black.
Lots of really slick Cartier bling on my neck and a wonderful custom purse for my tampons and lip gloss. :D

00080f.jpg

This outfit for the Vanity Fair party afterwards.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
can someone please bring me change for my laundry room? for the first time in TEN MONTHS of living here, the store i get change from doesn't have any.

(this also happens to be the night before my first day of work in a "business casual" office and alllllllllllllllll of my acceptable clothing smells like ew.)

OMG catherine zeta-jones is hottness!!!! :eek:

ian

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by squirrely
OMG catherine zeta-jones is hottness!!!! :eek:

If I agree with you does that mean I admit to watching this?

I'm wearing Lee Osborne's underwear right now, which I found on Eric Downers bedroom floor last night.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I am wearing my pj's. I decided not to get dressed today.

I have my snacks for tonight all lined up. I just ate a rather large bowl of popcorn to myself.

Now it's time for granola bars.

jebac

TRIBE Member
yeah shes hot as hell too... i would love to be in the middle of a angelina and zeta sex sandwich... if it ever happens u can come watch

-jebac

squirrely

TRIBE Member
liv tyler is looking yummy, and i hate how creepy and low johnny depp talks.

(why do i always find the girls more appealing than the boys? grrr.)

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Wow, this is all REALLY boring.

So did Carson Kressley do the Oscars red carpet gig? Or was it fucking Joan and Missy again?

Seriously, all I care about are the clothes because if America decides to make a mockery out of a filmmaking, then why shouldn't we just join in on the fun. Fuck the Oscars. So ridiculous.

GUARANTEED I'd be in the lounge smokin' and boozing it up with Colin Farrell. :D Then 69'ing with him in his limo out back.