• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

what are you watching...

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
I will be watching Gilmore Girls if it's on tonight - and I might watch What not to wear on TLC - depends if I go out after work or not

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
people are coming over and watching clerks...been awhile

TV wise...natta, tuesday is my only TV day...curbed, dave chappelle,24...those are my steez and those only...except for the occasional cold case file(s);)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kmac

TRIBE Member
I'm visiting my parents tonight, but if I get home at 9 then I'm watching America's Next Top Model.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
america's next top model

OR CABIN FEVER (maybe if someone rents it)

and then most likely whatever is on A & E at 9pm.
Cold Case Files. as always.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kmac
I'm visiting my parents tonight, but if I get home at 9 then I'm watching America's Next Top Model.

On Life Network? If so didn't they already showed it or is this a new season? I know who won the first season. :D

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SneakyPete
On Life Network? If so didn't they already showed it or is this a new season? I know who won the first season. :D
well aren't you special.

ps - everyone knows cuz its been over.

EffinHard

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo
gilmore girls

what kind of man am i ...

RESPECT THE RORY..
this episode is full of crying and fighting. i watch it tuesday nights at 11:00 so I can watch the west wing on wednesday.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Indian Girl
america's next top model

OR CABIN FEVER (maybe if someone rents it)

and then most likely whatever is on A & E at 9pm.
Cold Case Files. as always.

another CCF fan...it owns..why can't Bill Curtis be my grandfather...he would go and on about how it was SO hard for him and his family to pay the bills and I would be SO interested:)

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
another CCF fan...it owns..why can't Bill Curtis be my grandfather...he would go and on about how it was SO hard for him and his family to pay the bills and I would be SO interested:)

not a fan.

I have a serious addiction. It's unreal how many hours I've spent with Bill Curtis and Paul Winfield (City Confidential)
Its sick really. I should probably seek help.
You can take every channel from me, just leave me A&E and I'm a happy happy girl.

sat aft. are the best, it's like 4 hours of back to back to back shows.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Indian Girl
not a fan.

I have a serious addiction. It's unreal how many hours I've spent with Bill Curtis and Paul Winfield (City Confidential)
Its sick really. I should probably seek help.
You can take every channel from me, just leave me A&E and I'm a happy happy girl.

sat aft. are the best, it's like 4 hours of back to back to back shows.

well...I would def. get Curtis to narrate my life...or Alec Baldwin:)

I did that marathon thing on a saturday afternoon once with VH1's behind the music...like 75-82!!...so great to see music come and go

kmac

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SneakyPete

I'm watching it on WB, bitch. So I'm watching the second season. Adrienne made a guest appearance on this season and she looks like a coked-up whore.