• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What Are You Listening To Now Part 1

DaftPunky

TRIBE Member
Akufen - P3P - 2006-05-12

link I have for this is busted, but if any Akufen fans out there want this, lemme know and I'll just up this to usendit or something. Almost 2 hours worth here, kinda laid back, but I'm just getting to the second hour... so who knows?

Subscribe to Cannabis Goldsmith, wherever you get your podcasts

praktik

TRIBE Member
check out http://www.fragmentmusic.net/

tons of free music! SCSI-9 "Talking Fingers" was an opener for Sharon Schael's "October 2005" mix... and I was depressed it wasnt a vinyl release, but then happy to see its free to download for all!

Havent checked the other releases on the 'net label yet but its all free people - free for the taking!

musork

TRIBE Member
fax - ruido de fondo
I first discovered this guy from his interdisco release and then again from his murcof remix but this record just seems to get play after play for me availalbe on the very amazing static discos label my favorite label for the last few years they sort of picked up where kompakt left off a number of years back... I so badly want to check out the scene in tijuana where all these amazing people seem to be located making amazing music!!!!
Im still kicking my self for passing on booking the nortek collective for a clonk party back in 2001, I remeber thinking to myself who are these guys no one will come see them... if I only knew then what I discovered a few years later I would have been all over that show...
teaches me a lesson for thinking to my self "wtf tijuana techno????"

Last edited:

faunty

TRIBE Member
^^ the fax remix of murcof brings me to my knees- but oddly never persued him further !?! thanks for the head punch er i guess knee punch

musork

TRIBE Member
faunty said:
^^ the fax remix of murcof brings me to my knees- but oddly never persued him further !?! thanks for the head punch er i guess knee punch

you can DL his interdisco release for free its not as good as the murcof or the ruido de fondo release but its still worth the listen...

Sanjay

TRIBE Member
what i'm listening to lately...

anil chowla's june promo mix.

housier than what i've been into for a while... but hot damn it's got that vibe all the way through... i'm really diggin' it and it's pace and stuff... silky smooth and soulful but just techy enough to keep me well into it and dancing on my one good foot heh.

hands up for brown dj's eh. heh.

baconpan

Last edited:

DaftPunky

TRIBE Member
Euterke's mix Nous Aimons La Vie at 192kbps
Frequentraeger Pan Pot RMX - MISC
A.A.K.N.Y. - GummiHz
Will Kill For Food - Diego Velasco
Baby Kate - Hearthrob
Sonora Virilidad - Junior Lopez
Zebra Racing - Alfa Romero
Caries - Tigerskin
In White Rooms (Elektrochemie Rmx) - Booka Shade
Calibration - John Tejada
Acid Drop - Fraktion
Acid Drop - Gaiser
Nous aimont la vie - Lieb ist cool
The State of Things (Hemmann & Kaden Rmx) - Rekleiner
Phat Laces (Harada Rmx) - Prawker, Oliver Moldan
Damage feat. Tracey Thorn (M.A.N.D.Y) - Tiefscharz
Faberge - Jesse Somfay
http://www.euterke.com/mp3/Nous-aimons-la-vie_EUTERKE_juin-2006.mp3

musork

TRIBE Member
bodycode - the conservation of electric charge - deep
pantha du prince - diamond daze and nowhere ep - deep and glitchy
jan jelinek - kosmischer pitch - deep and sweet roumer has it jan will be making an appearance in in toronto in late sept... hint hint.. ;)

Ally-song-song

TRIBE Member
DaftPunky said:
Akufen - P3P - 2006-05-12

link I have for this is busted, but if any Akufen fans out there want this, lemme know and I'll just up this to usendit or something. Almost 2 hours worth here, kinda laid back, but I'm just getting to the second hour... so who knows?

I would love a copy of this...if you have one..post it or pm me
thanks
:)

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
miller said:
todd sines - awk

yes!

the whole Ep or just the one track? the tracks on that EP (some of them at least) were originally supposed to be on Dan Bell's Accelerate label but after the test pressing nothng was done with until Todd got them back for that Residual EP...glad he did, no one else puts out chunky bleeprs like he does!