• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What are you having for dinner?

WestsideWax

TRIBE Promoter
Yesterday was some tasty-as-all-gittup, small-farm raised striploin from the newish butcher in on Baldwin in Kensington. Overdid one side when I left it unattended for a minute too long, but perfect medium rare on the inside. After having been off red meat for such a long time, I'm really enjoying this once a week ritual. Topped it all of with a big side of grilled veggies and some sip-worthy dark rum with lime juice and sugar to end.

sk8

TRIBE Member
slow cooker turkey breast, mashed potatoes (yukon golds -the bestest potato) and peas! I have a bunch of other veggies on hand but for some reason with turkey and mash it has to be peas. mashed potatoes and peas are kinda a duo.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I had an arugula salad with chopped chevrette in it. Shortly I am cubing sirloin to marinate and have late night kebabs on the Q!

Preroller

TRIBE Member
Aren't ramps endangered?
No, they are in some areas that have overharvested them, but if you only take 25% or so of whats growing, you leave lots to come back for next year.

I am having fresh picked Huron county Ramp and Koert Organics German Butterball potatoe soup made by me.

Last edited:

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
Original plan was pickerel. Revised plan after finishing up a 15hr work day is delivery from
Banjara. Seek Kabobs and Saag paneer and nann. yum. and no cooking. :)

sarafina

TRIBE Member
I-Brad that lemon cake sounds yummy!

This week I made dinner for a friend one night (worked all the rest):
pork tenderloin with fennel and coriander seeds and rhubarb bbq sauce
asparagus with lime/honey/tarragon dressing

And one morning I made shakshuka - eggs poached in a spicy tomato sauce with paprika and cumin

That was the extent of my cooking this week :( Next weekend will be a cooking weekend!

Thunder

TRIBE Member
mmm bbq everything chicken steak pork and any other meat I can get my hands on. with corn and homemade caeser salad.. mm maybe some bacon for good measure.

sk8

TRIBE Member
panko fish, sweet potato fries and green beans followed by chocolate chip cookies and ice cream while watching Horton Hears a Who.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Ninjetta

TRIBE Member
I <3 places that have cheese plates on the menu, be it as appetizer or dessert.

Tonite for dinner, is a full rack of ribs (which is already cookin and being basted with a smokey bbq ranch sauce i whipped up) home made yam fries, various bbq veggies, then maybe walkin over to the local yummy ice cream place for dessert (or nutella out of the jar) :D

chooch

TRIBE Member
nanaimo bars? the world leaders come to dinner and we serve them nanaimo bars? LOL....that is some class, Steven...klazz! why not some of Ninjetta's nutella? hee hee

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
nanaimo bars? the world leaders come to dinner and we serve them nanaimo bars? LOL....that is some class, Steven...klazz! why not some of Ninjetta's nutella? hee hee
The Nanaimo bars were rolled in pure gold dust.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories