• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What are you doing to prepare for the coronavirus??

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
I pulled the plug on Mexico at the 11th hour. I can’t ride it out down there indefinitely and a month doesn’t look like it’ll do it. Just debating on whether to head north for a bit. Pretty grim in these parts.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I pulled the plug on Mexico at the 11th hour. I can’t ride it out down there indefinitely and a month doesn’t look like it’ll do it. Just debating on whether to head north for a bit. Pretty grim in these parts.
where are you?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Was gonna lock myself in the whole weekend, but I have to get essentials again. I have friends who haven't left their homes in 5 days. Since the state of emergency was announced, I've had to leave my house every single day.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Was gonna lock myself in the whole weekend, but I have to get essentials again. I have friends who haven't left their homes in 5 days. Since the state of emergency was announced, I've had to leave my house every single day.
I've only left my property 3 times, very briefly, since March 1. I've only interacted with 5 people in total during those excursions. Everything that enters my home, including mail, I wipe down with ISO alcohol, and when that runs out I will use ammonia and water in a strong solution to wipe everything.

I have a large plastic bin by the door that any shopping will go into for cleaning, before it comes into my house. When I go shopping eventually (I don't really want to).

I am also going to put a sign on my front door saying "knock hard, then step back behind the line" and will put a line on my front porch a meter or more from my door. This is for mailmen or couriers so they don't come too close.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
I've only left my property 3 times, very briefly, since March 1. I've only interacted with 5 people in total during those excursions. Everything that enters my home, including mail, I wipe down with ISO alcohol, and when that runs out I will use ammonia and water in a strong solution to wipe everything.

I have a large plastic bin by the door that any shopping will go into for cleaning, before it comes into my house. When I go shopping eventually (I don't really want to).

I am also going to put a sign on my front door saying "knock hard, then step back behind the line" and will put a line on my front porch a meter or more from my door. This is for mailmen or couriers so they don't come too close.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
The idea that having a non-commital, minimum-wage paid cook makes your food and another - less-than minimum wage paid delivery person rushes to get to your door is still a good idea though, eh? They don’t wear masks or gloves, when they’re making your food. Not even hair nets.

It’s all or nothing, isn’t it? This thing spreads via tears, spit, sweat and shit.

Pure jokes around here.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
The idea that having a non-commital, minimum-wage paid cook makes your food and another - less-than minimum wage paid delivery person rushes to get to your door is still a good idea though, eh? They don’t wear masks or gloves, when they’re making your food. Not even hair nets.

It’s all or nothing, isn’t it? This thing spreads via tears, spit, sweat and shit.

Pure jokes around here.
Essential.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

djfear

TRIBE Member
This is very sad. I knew this shopkeeper who worked at Kohinoor Foods in Little India. Alex, I'm sure you've been to the store and know his face as well?

Fuck I just saw this. He would always sell me chaunsa mangos. :( RIP.