1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

what are the options tonight?

Discussion in 'Roll Calls' started by octo, Aug 1, 2010.

1. octo

octo TRIBE Member

so, only one party listed in the upcoming events. + sunnyside.
    what else is going on. i have a crew ready to party.

2. basketballjones

basketballjones TRIBE Member

vinyl only at andypool hall tonight, and right now til 2 i believe is bounce and spekeze @ keating channel pub

im heading to keating in a bit and most likely will end up at vinyl only
    good times will be had!

3. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

all vinyl, all good. and the roxy blu event should be stellar

4. octo

octo TRIBE Member

for some reason i'm under the impression that the bounce party is going to end at midnight.

sunnyside is the plan right now. i'm just worried cause i'm going with non house heads and if it's not well attended they'll think the party sucks and nag and whine all night. so i was kind of looking for options.

5. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

it'll be rammed, trust me.

6. erika

erika TRIBE Member

octo if they whine just lose them somewhere in there; say you're going for drinks and just don't find them on your way back - easy! :p

7. basketballjones

^ lol

that is why i love being single and insisting on MEETING ppl at a spot, so i can get "lost" and bolt if they get all uppity

8. erika

erika TRIBE Member

In Flagranti at Wrongbar on Thursday

I'm curious to hear these guys; I like some of their mixes a lot, others not so much.

And I'm thrilled that The Makeover are opening for them, after the great show they put on last time - motivation to get my ass down there at a decent time for a change :)

9. erika

erika TRIBE Member

^
    I am dumb and obviously not multi-tasking so great this evening- this was supposed to be a new thread. I will repost... sigh...

10. octo

octo TRIBE Member

i like being single for that very reason too. but when i kinda organize a night out i feel obligated to make sure people have a good time.

being single is starting to lose it's appeal :(

sunnyside was fun. i miss roxy blu.

11. basketballjones

unless you take each person to a spot THEY will love, then you cant make everyone happy
    i just say.."im going to x, you can meet me there if you like"
    trying to appease everyone is a suckers game because then YOU arent enjoying the night out

12. erika

erika TRIBE Member

^
    agreed
    just don't do the organizing :)
    and yes sunnyside was fun
    (and saturday there will be too)