• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What are the best spots to catch trance acts in:

marcinm

TRIBE Member
Toronto is actually really good :)
Montreal is cool, but fuck, it's full of french people and stuff.. and they're pretty aloof with some sort of bizarre superioirity complex.
Eastern europe is fun IF you can find a party (good luck with that.. I ended up seeing Zombie Nation and then later on the Chemical Brothers).

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

jUiCeR

TRIBE Member
^^^

Lol, if you thought the GUV was bad...

But no, fortunately all food and beverages are included in the ticket price. As well as the bus ride to the beach afterparty!

JuJuHound

TRIBE Member
jUiCeR said:
^^^

Lol, if you thought the GUV was bad...

But no, fortunately all food and beverages are included in the ticket price. As well as the bus ride to the beach afterparty!

^^That's how it should be everywhere....

Guv is not bad.....$ for water that is
....Ibiza on the otherhand, I paid $14 for 300ml bottle....no refills in bathroom either...saltwater...

jUiCeR

TRIBE Member
^^^ Holy wow

Never been yet. Planning to go soon (hopefuly). That's absolutely ridiculous. It's actually the expensive cost that is stopping me from going - this water problem just adds to my plight.:eek:

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

CO2

TRIBE Member
well besides the obvious guv, viva and the docks on the occasion...anywhere else in Toronto that im missing out on?

Stilez

TRIBE Member
Trance is virtually dead (at the local level) in this city. :( Which, sucks big time. The only Trance events that attract the biggest crowds are of course huge events with huge international dj's. But I think that Trance is at a stage where it's changing and when it resurfaces (properly) it'll make a major comeback. The whole scene in general has slowed down, with the exception of HOUSE which has always been the fav of Toronto.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

CO2

TRIBE Member
Chiclet said:
Especially when they have headliners. M.I.K.E., Cor Fijneman (sp?), and Cosmic Gate will be playing there real soon.
I like that place, but its just so faaaaaaaaaaar from my humble Adelaide & Duncan home.

alcid

TRIBE Member
Chiclet said:
Especially when they have headliners. M.I.K.E., Cor Fijneman (sp?), and Cosmic Gate will be playing there real soon.
Not to mention one of TO's best resident Hard Trance DJs!