• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What are people planning for the first day of 2004

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Soo.. besides trying to cure your hangovers... do people have anything planned for Jan 1st, 2004?

I'm sleeping in for the morning.

My best friend is visiting from Ottawa so I'll be hooking up with him, catch up on each other's lives. I see him too rarely and miss him!

I think it's a good start to a new year.

Cri

TRIBE Member
working at 10am all sketchy and hungover :) funfunfun!!!

Then some quality time with some special people!

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by basic
I'm gonna laze around naked all day, then hopefully go to mcbee's parents for dinner!
Just a reminder ... you may want to put on some clothes in between those two activities.

I will prolly be sleeping for New Years Day. I ono if I will go in for work on the Friday though.

Cheers ... Ian :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Evil Dynovac
The first day of the year should be spent in complete and total SKETCH... thus setting yourself up for the year.
Can one sketch if one is not doing drugs?

Amy - Ain't wasting her first 2004 day sketching

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Soundstream
Just a reminder ... you may want to put on some clothes in between those two activities.

I will prolly be sleeping for New Years Day. I ono if I will go in for work on the Friday though.

Cheers ... Ian :)
HAHAHA :D

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Ill be in Blue Mtn.. so i dont know what ill be doing.. There will be night skiing that day but I sold my skiis which I forgot about but I believe they have other activities.. I don't have the money to rent equipment.. it's too expensive.. I will be drinking again that day also :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

stryker

TRIBE Member
i'll probably end up smoking weed, nursing a hangover and be forced to watch ralley car racing for 4 hours.
Stew

mcbee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SpaceBabe

Amy - Ain't wasting her first 2004 day sketching
that's my thinking too.

the past few years i 've started off in crazy land, so i'm spending tomorrow lounging naked with my bf, watching movies, eating good food and just chilling.

then getting dressed, and going to my parents for dinner.

:)sarah

IgStar

TRIBE Member
chillin' like a villain...that's what I'll be doing.

starting a new book on the couch.

gawd, I'm too exciting for myself sometimes.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
Sleep and rent movies

Unless of course I meet that special someone in the course of 24 hours, then hell who knows.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mcbee
that's my thinking too.

the past few years i 've started off in crazy land, so i'm spending tomorrow lounging naked with my bf, watching movies, eating good food and just chilling.

then getting dressed, and going to my parents for dinner.

:)sarah
Same here. I've been in the scene for a little more than 10 years. So I have had more than my share of crazy nights with lots of drugs. It looks like I'm going to work the door for the Nocturnal party. This way I keep my nose clean!(and make some good money).:)

Maxine

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
I spend New Years day with family. We eat, do some Korean ceremony things where we pay respects to our elders and eat some more. I'm actually looking forward to this years as my korean has gotten better and I won't be too hungover (*knocks on wood*) or sketched out for the first time in like 5 years.