• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What a weird day

dj Red Turtle

TRIBE Promoter
... me and my roomate have been feeling "off" all day. It's almost as if we were stuck in time. Then we realzied that today is Feb 29th. The day does not exist.....

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
if this day does not exist then i'm not writing this right now. i'm also not touching myself while watching nigella.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Well, there's the Feb 29 issue, AND the fact that you've been in a parallel universe ever since you plunged into it on Friday night, arriving home before the sun came up.;)

kmac

TRIBE Member
Weird, today's the first day in a long time that I have felt "on."

Also, today's Family Circus (written by Billy) about leap years wasn't funny.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I'm still in my pj's. I had a nice bubble bath at about 3pm and then got right back in my pj's.

Nothin' but napping and eating today.

I love days like this. They don't happen too often.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Also today is a coffee free day for me...I do this every once in a while when I don't have to go anywhere. It just makes me feel like napping all day. But it's good for me, I'm sure.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
This also sucks cause I thought I had a few more days to have my car payment in the bank...fuck!

Stupid 28-29 day month...grrrrrrrrrr.

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dj Red Turtle
... me and my roomate have been feeling "off" all day. It's almost as if we were stuck in time. Then we realzied that today is Feb 29th. The day does not exist.....

ya and goats fly to..
Sheeesh.

:rolleyes:

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
This is a weird day indeed. Finalized plans to go to costa rica circa april 17th. Terrified and excited.

It MUST be a leap year. These ALWAYS throw me off.

Gah.

stupid leap years.

~allie~