• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

We've done it: BACON VODKA!

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
I like the pub, cause...

Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.
Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

Wouldn't you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go

Where everybody knows your name,
and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see,
our troubles are all the same
You wanna be where everybody knows
Your name.

You wanna go where people know,
people are all the same,
You wanna go where everybody knows
your name.

EffinHard

TRIBE Member
every time i see this thread on the first page... a little part of me dies...
the other parts vomit on my keyboard.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
lol
im cool with getting elbowed on tribe about the "my pub" syndrome .. come down and ill buy you a pint or a stiff shot
funny that. when i rolled in the crew (on arthur's day, and even with a bunch of micks to bootno less) we dropped almost 3 bills in like 2.5 hours and i didn't see you once after the initial handshake when i harassed your staff for the intro.

a stiff one indeed.

deevah

TRIBE Member
there's a place in nyc that serves bacon whiskey

you enter in thru a phone booth, punch in some numbers and a secret door opens....kinda like Get Smart.

videotronic

TRIBE Member
in downtown toronto youd be lucky to get a pint of urine from a homeless guy for $4

the cheapest beer i know in downtown is at the red room on spadina just south of college..its like $5/pint and that includes Sapporo..

$4 is just sci fi i think...haha

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
when did i say 'not domestic?'
check for specials. theres a few places with $4 pints downtown.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
I would love to know where i can get a pint of anything not domestic for $4!
strongbow tuesday $4,
wed keiths $4
we used to do harp on friday, not so much anymore

there is a group on fb that caters to cheap booze nights... lists all of them, current and some non current as they dont update

also mondays we do $4 pints but i dont want to spam too much more, just saying its out there, .. ;)

Last edited:

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
I drink a lot of $4 pints at "the pub". I also drink the $10 smokehouse ceasars with pepperoni sticks. It balances out.

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
You know... next time I'm there, I'm just going to order a bacon vodka martini with a pepperoni stick in it

for lunch

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
i bet that would taste good with some olive brine and a dirty olive pick too!, maybe a bacon salt rim to the martini???

too far?
not at all.

Can I book an appointment for that? Make sure that weird cute barback who wears girls' shirts, and that short girl who's supposed to have diamonds on her neck are both there at the time.

JLV

TRIBE Member
not at all.

Can I book an appointment for that? Make sure that weird cute barback who wears girls' shirts, and that short girl who's supposed to have diamonds on her neck are both there at the time.
count me in!

and I will have diamonds on my neck... soon.

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
not at all.

the girly man will be there..

also, i have an event for you to attend ...

JLV

TRIBE Member
the burgers at 'the pub' may be a tad pricey compared to say... mcdonalds, but they're pretty much on par with the eateries in area. not to mention the burger is huuuuge!

and it's prime rib.
and it comes with fried onion straws.
and a gherkin.
and my whole mouth just filled with saliva.

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
the burgers at 'the pub' may be a tad pricey compared to say... mcdonalds, but they're pretty much on par with the eateries in area. not to mention the burger is huuuuge!

and it's prime rib.
and it comes with fried onion straws.
and a gherkin.
and my whole mouth just filled with saliva.

not going to go there with this one....
;)