• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

We've done it: BACON VODKA!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
This weekend, DjGlobalKiller set into motion probably the greatest beverage known to man: Bacon Vodka.

I came into the pub today and encountered a half forty of greasy booze... it looked like pan fried greased poured into vodka.

Apparently Robin had taken a cheese cloth full of bacon and let it fester in a bottle of vodka... infusing the vodka with all the flavor and fat of bacon!

Glorious!

But it wasn't enough so we decided to strain the greasy booze through coffee filters... it's not diamond strained vodka like offered by our soul competitor: Dan Akyroyd... but that ghostbuster doesn't have the sweet nourishing flavor of bacon either! But it worked! the coffee filter got rid of the greasy tones and left a clearish grey vodka (not unlike a smirnoff flavored product) that didn't leave a film on your glass! We had finally come up with a product tribe could get excited for...

Bacon Vodka! Available where ever we work, some pub somewhere! what a slogan!

I had a shot or two tonight... prognosis? Amazing! It's a vodka you can have at 9 am before an important business meeting!

Actually, its a little too bacon-y cause I forgot that I was doing shots and this incoherent thread is the result! So delicious, so nutritious, so delightful!

BACON VODKA! the non-kosher way to BAM up an social lubricant!

baconpan baconpan baconpan

xtc

TRIBE Member
bacon is now a phenomenon, from bacon vodka to bacon lube, bacon is becoming a hit. its genius, market any product with bacon tie ins for profit.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
I made some Skittles Vodka a few weeks ago.

Turned out amazingly good.

Going to try different flavours next weekend.

videotronic

TRIBE Member
i now might have to visit the fabled "my pub"

is this substance for sale to us plebes or is it just for those breathing rarified air such as yourselves?

dg0425

TRIBE Member
for the odd bit of ripping I've done on global for talking about his pub on here, it's a pretty nice place.
I used to work right across the street so we'd always go with a group for lunch. Unfortunately a burger with any extras and a beer thats not blue or keiths would come to about 18 or 19 before tip. Of course everyone would throw down a $20 and many times I got screwed coming up with a tip on a $200 bill.

I guess my point is its nice but a little pricey!

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
I used to work right across the street so we'd always go with a group for lunch. Unfortunately a burger with any extras and a beer thats not blue or keiths would come to about 18 or 19 before tip. Of course everyone would throw down a $20 and many times I got screwed coming up with a tip on a $200 bill.

I guess my point is its nice but a little pricey!
what? burger + fries = $9
pint = $4
total < $15

the place isnt cheap but its not THAT expensive. sounds more like your coworkers were assholes

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dg0425

TRIBE Member
well maybe he's lying then
Maybe you missed the "beer thats not blue or keiths" part. Even the blue was close to $6. Hoegarden and other premiums are around $7+.

As pointed out the burger extra's are all a dollar each.

burger with two extras = 11-12 + a 7 dollar beer = 18-19

dg0425

TRIBE Member
One time this guy had a burger and a beer and of course he had to leave early. He throws his cash down and begins to leave. I jump up, call him back and hold up his $10 bill and he says "oh sorry thats all i have." WTF?

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
lol

the chef is afraid of the megaburger...
BAKON vodka isnt available in canada, nor can you purchase it on your license
a burger is 10, with all the sides 13, ask JLV she has one everyday, no lie!
the 19 burger you maybe thinking of is a kobe burger
a pint of hoe will run you 8, still cheaper than most spots around
we are cheaper than reggies and lou dawgs.. which is scary because you get no service
the baconator caesar is rimmed with bacon salt(which i need to find out from alex where to buy)
does flashy remember even being in my pub a couple weeks ago?? ;)
im cool with getting elbowed on tribe about the "my pub" syndrome .. come down and ill buy you a pint or a stiff shot!<--- ask Stan, his was pretty stiff!
the baconator caesar is avail for the public.. just ask for the bacon vodka
i work 6 nights a week(rajio has thrown me out of his friendship circle) so come visit