• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Wet Saturday

ducke

TRIBE Member
Morning Everyone ~ Looks like it's gonna be a day for some indoor projects -Too wet & windy outside.
Hope every 1 had a good week at work and enjoy the nice weather .

HAPPY SATURDAY

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Just had a nice sleep of almost 9 hours, only interrupted by 3 phone calls from my very sketchy friends who are up in Montreal. annoying, but the voice mails I saved for future use make it worth it! :D

I have 3 hours til my gym appointment, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself!

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Mornin'.

Had an awesome time last night, and after only a couple hours sleep, I'm ready to go...lol. Just waitin' for a co-worker to show up (aka, the newly hired hottie), then a couple more stops before it's off to Montreal...and there for the weekend.

bibliotheque!

Skipper

TRIBE Member
everyone's going to montreal this weekend!
I even had a super super discounted return air ticket but it was too last minute. : (

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ducke

TRIBE Member
It was going to be a Yard Sale day for myself but I d not think many will be out today - Well not yet anyway .

MONTREAL = GOOD TIMES always .
What is with the washroom's in Montreal - Places like Tim Hortons or other public washrooms = They have Purple Lights in them ? if u have white undies on you GLOW .

Well I am off to play in the rain

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
well, the rain hasn't started in ottawa yet, but it's coming... and after an AWESOME day outside yesterday (day trip to kingston with the boy and his boy), i think i'll cocoon a little today. besides - my feet hurt.

gonna catch up on some reading, some teevee watching, and then out with friends tonight. purrfect.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Didn't sleep very well last night, on account of being jolted awake at 3am by my neighbour playing records, and going over, livid, to ask him to turn it down. :mad: :mad:

I'm up now, and starting to get our place ready for the welcome party we're throwing for our friend who's just moved here from Montreal. :) I'm pretty excited, and even have little "Toronto" themed goody bags for everyone to bring home. :D

Already finished my laundry. (When did I become a grown up?)
Need to fix my resume. Must clean the house. Should do groceries. May just sit and veg.
Need a day break from the gym or my body may give out.
Sigh. It's too early to be this organized. Maybe I will crawl back into bed now.

peko

TRIBE Member
Omar the cat woke me up for his crackwetfood and we're out.....soooooo, I'm keeping Omar company while the rest of the house sleeps in.

I'm happliy making coffee to celebrate beating the rain (planted periennials and annuals yesterday)!!! Today is dedicated to indoor playtime activities.

Last edited:

ducke

TRIBE Member
PEKO WROTE = I'm happliy making coffee because I planted periennials and annuals before the rain!!![/QUOTE]
Nice - Check with your local community center - Many of them are giving away free MULCH - Part of EARTH DAY - HAPPY COFFEE & GARDENING

peko

TRIBE Member
Poot said:
I'm up now, and starting to get our place ready for the welcome party we're throwing for our friend who's just moved here from Montreal. :) I'm pretty excited, and even have little "Toronto" themed goody bags for everyone to bring home. :D
It's 9am: crank the radio ala CBC, plus talk and laugh REALLY loudly this morning, so your neighbour gets a taste of his jazz. Let your guests keep their shoes on, and hopefully the click, click sound IRKS him.

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
I've gotta bust ass out to Hamilton for the first rugby game of the season.... I'm actually looking forward to playing in this mess

Poot

TRIBE Member
peko said:
It's 9am: crank the radio ala CBC, plus talk and laugh REALLY loudly this morning, so your neighbour gets a taste of his jazz. Let your guests keep their shoes on, and hopefully the click, click sound IRKS him.

Seriously.

And this is a guy who gets all pissy when his cleaning lady wakes him up at 11am on a weekday.

It appears he does not make the connection.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Unfortunately, that makes everyone else aound our unit suffer... as tempting as it is, I'm not going there.

I am, however, quite unimpressed. Last night was ridiculous.

ducke

TRIBE Member
www.techno.fm
Nice tracks on the live channel (near the bottom of the page)

Time to go make some Pancakes with Chocolate Chips

Any trade shows on this weekend ?

Last edited:

mcbee

TRIBE Member
i'm up, the condo is spotless and ready for its showings today. we are off to the market for breakfest and shopping in a bit. then ? need to stay outta of the house b/c of the real estate agent showings, but all i wanna do is get under my duvet and read my book all afternoon:(

:)sarah

dtox

TRIBE Member
came down to guelph last night after work. was mighty burnt from going to see some band called sterling on thurs and worked friday so last night was an early one. today however woke up about 8am to my mother making me a three layer chcolate fudge cake for my bday, gonna lounge around all day and head back for some dirty techno courtesy of fabrice lig.....earth day hooray!

ducke

TRIBE Member
dtox said:
today however woke up about 8am to my mother making me a three layer chcolate fudge cake for my bday, gonna lounge around all day and head back for some dirty techno courtesy of fabrice lig.....earth day hooray!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY = MMM that cake sounds YUMMY

Sugar D

TRIBE Promoter
My apartment is in need of a serious cleaning so I guess I have no excuse with this weather not to do it today.

until someone calls me to go out

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
well, i was supposed to be going to montreal but i am sick, so no road trip for me. i feel like ASS! :( i think i've gone through half a box of kleenex since i woke up at 9:30. and my throat hurts and i have a really annoying cough.

i have this urge to bake muffins that i don't think i will be able to ignore, thus, i must head out into the rain to dominion. otherwise, i shall be curled up in a ball all day, reading. maybe will do something productive, but somehow i doubt it, based on how i am feeling.

m0ff

TRIBE Member
grumblegirl said:
well, the rain hasn't started in ottawa yet, but it's coming... and after an AWESOME day outside yesterday (day trip to kingston with the boy and his boy), i think i'll cocoon a little today. besides - my feet hurt.

gonna catch up on some reading, some teevee watching, and then out with friends tonight. purrfect.
Oh Yay Kingston! Whereabouts did you go? I miss my hometown sooooo much :(
It just started raining here in Ottawa, good thing I'm @ work...lol.
Tonight I plan on curling up on the couch with my cat and some hockey games...looks like we're going to get massacred with rain over the next 3 days. boo.