1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Western Digital TV Live HD Media Player

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by RedInMtl, Mar 16, 2010.

1. RedInMtl

RedInMtl TRIBE Member

I have upgraded my home setup and no longer have a need for this. I only had it a few months before I decided to go the whole HTPC route.

Works great, still have the box and manual etc (I think) and everything is mint. I'll even throw in the 6ft HDMI cable i was using with it as it only comes with component and composite.

You can get the details on the device here: https://westerndigital.com/en/products/products.asp?DriveID=735

Located in Bloor West but I can meet most anywhere downtownish.

100$

PM or email at redinmtl at hotmail dot com

2. RedInMtl

RedInMtl TRIBE Member

A few people have expressed interest so this is tentatively sold. If the deals fall through I will post up here again thanks.

3. xtcfreak

xtcfreak TRIBE Member

ax

Great little unit.. Has no problem finding any of my network shares and streams the video without any hiccups.

It is Linux based, so there are neat little hacks and home brews out for it too! :)

Jay

4. sianspherica

sianspherica TRIBE Member

if this is still available on thursday (long shot)...

sold!

5. RedInMtl

RedInMtl TRIBE Member

It is a great little device and it served me well. What it does, it does very well and I would definitely recommend it.

I set myself up with an Acer Revo so this wasn't needed anymore. That being said the deal is done and it has been sold, sorry to all who expressed interest....