• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

:: West End Head Shops ::

CiG

TRIBE Member
I'm looking to get a new bowl for my bong without going downtown... Does anyone know of shops in the west end that have them... ?

Thanks...

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

CiG

TRIBE Member
Lysistrata said:
how west is west?

I am in Etobicoke close to the Mississauga border... 427/Burnhampthorpe area... Hope that helps...

Hidden Jungle comes to mind but I heard it shut down...

MBoy

TRIBE Member
Hidden Jungle moved from it's Lakeshore location to one near dundas west station.... 2217 Dundas St W, I believe.

Pyeddo

TRIBE Member
^^^
2nd'd

Just south of Bloor on the West side... right where Dundas west splits at roncesville. There's also a good shwarma place there too

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Pyeddo said:
^^^
2nd'd

Just south of Bloor on the West side... right where Dundas west splits at roncesville. There's also a good shwarma place there too

Didn't know it moved there..hmm...
And that Shwarma place is awesome (Wish I could remember the name..)
Some very good restaurants on Roncy actually..

Aleks

TRIBE Member
heheh, this is in my old hood. The Shawarma place is called Ali Baba's its been there for years.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
there is a shop in downtown brampton, right on queen they have stuff like that there.. i forgot the name but its east of the tattoo parlour in downtown brampton

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

TheRunningBoard

TRIBE Member
Hey I alwasy see those Hemp on Wheels guys near the grocery store @ Keele and St.Claire...right outside my big liquor store. Never thought about shopping in the truck..who would have thunk it? Go Hemp on Wheels.

defazman

TRIBE Member
quantumize said:
there is a shop in downtown brampton, right on queen they have stuff like that there.. i forgot the name but its east of the tattoo parlour in downtown brampton

closed a while ago. the dude said they were moving across the street, but it didn't happen.