• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

werk til after 5 croo

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Tribe is easy all day... good times....

then 5 oclock hits..... the worst part of the day if you are expected to work till 6 or 7..

tribe invariably comes to a grinding halt from 4:40 on, emails stop hitting my inbox... then the jealousy starts to set in. HR types around my office start to file out...and all i can think about for the last two hours is GOING HOME.

and productivity around the office dwindles down until quitting time finally comes.

at least in the interm... we have THIS thread.

fill it with stupidity and worksafe entertainment please.

Thankyou. :)

Last edited:

seeker

TRIBE Member
7:30pm here. It should be dead for the next 1.5 hrs -- everyone is just getting home from work, and getting something to eat. Nobody's surfing.

I wish I was at home. And that I had some bud.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KickIT
Chuck 3 3
Kife 0 0
*c*

He's got topspin going with twoplayer splitscreen....

the 'KiFe' player stands still as chuckie practices his 'moves' on an unmanned player.

(don't worry buddy... ill be home soon and you'll have tennisball bruises on your forehead from my forehand before you know it.)

p.s. bring me weed.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Nesta

TRIBE Member
i'm here til 8pm. then i have to sub it up to yorkdale, and drive to my soccer game in this shitass weather!

Scarlett

TRIBE Member
i'm staying late and for once i don't care. It's safe for me (and others out there) if i don't leave and play bumper cars out on the roads tonight during the evening rush. I'd rather slide with no other cars around.

In the meantime, i'll just read Tribe

:p

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Nesta
i'm here til 8pm. then i have to sub it up to yorkdale, and drive to my soccer game in this shitass weather!
Your childhood called, they said your soccer game is cancelled.

Hah!

*the best part about getting off work at 6:30-7 i can be home by 6:34-7:04
!boomshaka!

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KiFe
He's got topspin going with twoplayer splitscreen....

the 'KiFe' player stands still as chuckie practices his 'moves' on an unmanned player.

(don't worry buddy... ill be home soon and you'll have tennisball bruises on your forehead from my forehand before you know it.)

p.s. bring me weed.
are you guys living together ????

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dj Red Turtle

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Scarlett
i'm staying late and for once i don't care. It's safe for me (and others out there) if i don't leave and play bumper cars out on the roads tonight during the evening rush. I'd rather slide with no other cars around.

ditto