• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

WEMF stock footage? LOL

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
One time when he was doing k when I was over and he was getting a little retardos...he was dancing around in his room and then went to flash his ass cause he was showing me the tan line of his ass and his dark back. He ended up falling over on his bed with his ass hanging out..and passed out for the night like that. LOL

I am DEAD for writing this. Oh dear.

It would have been Gold on video tape.

Last edited:

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
it's ok the visuals in my head are far more awesome.
what were you doing meanwhile? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tsk tsk

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
mackeyrobe.jpg

At the end of the day alcohol regularly provides the best footage. Here's hoping he wore his cellphone in his front pockets.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
ravinjunkie said:
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
it's ok the visuals in my head are far more awesome.
what were you doing meanwhile? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tsk tsk

Honestly Jason and I are strictly buddies..nothing more. It is as innocent as it gets. We would kill each other if we ever hooked up like that. We argue too much..lol We just like hangin' out sometimes. We live 5 minutes away from each other.

Shug

TRIBE Member
I would guess that K is the demon responsible for that sorry display.

He just looks droopy and cartoony like K makes you.

gollum

TRIBE Member
ducke said:
Come on now - If you saw someone in that state @ a party would you TRY to HELP them or let them flip flop around like jelly fish .

Too many people have their noses up in the air now a days and do not care about others and that is SAD .

All you can do for this guy is let it wear off, and laugh at him while its happening. Its not like anyone left him on the street. his buddy is sitting right there.

Someone needs to chill.

ducke

TRIBE Member
Maybe thats the problem TOO MANY PEOPLE have CHILLED and do not care about others ...

I know I recall my first time RED ROCKETS - I thought I was gonna die but I was asked if I could use some fresh air and with in 20 minutes I was ALL GOOD . Sometimes people just need a hand to get them over that bump during those bad times. P/s I was nothing like this guy I just could not move a feather

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
reminds me of a couple of nights i've had over the past decade.. although I never could bring myself to actually try and move. ;)

ducke

TRIBE Member
ev said:
reminds me of a couple of nights i've had over the past decade.. although I never could bring myself to actually try and move. ;)
I would have offered a hand if I knew ya and hey even if I did 'nt I still might have ...

outofcontrol

TRIBE Member
ravinjunkie said:
I dunno that basketballjones is one hell of a sketchbag. hehe.

Sure appears that way.

Based on pictures alone, bbj and resolver could easily be the
over-intoxicated Corey & Trevor.

Video doesn't work for me.

chloe69

TRIBE Member
Hip Hop has gun violence. Rave music has that display we just witnessed. Its sad that people cant just go out and party for the music.