• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

WEMF stock footage? LOL

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Someone posted this before. I'm pretty sure it's not from WEMF (houses in the background).

ducke

TRIBE Member
Someone should have this pulled - This is the sort of thing that should not been seen - DO WE really want people to think that this is how people are @ an EVENT .

This is the sort of thing that gives the sceen a BAD NAME .

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
I've got some footage from the one with the Industry Futureshock stage. OMG it's hillarious. If I knew how I'd digitize it, minus the parts where I puke. We went freak hunting on the sunday morning. GOLD!

ducke

TRIBE Member
diablo said:
Yeah, she's totally giving the scene a bad name.
No not really she is not . She's in her own home it looks like not out in public like the dude in your stock video..

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
I still think it's fucking awesome. He's falling asleep but STILL DANCING.

yah ayhayahahahahhahahahahaha.

bad for the scene? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ducke

TRIBE Member
ravinjunkie said:
Come on now - If you saw someone in that state @ a party would you TRY to HELP them or let them flip flop around like jelly fish .

Too many people have their noses up in the air now a days and do not care about others and that is SAD .

tonep

TRIBE Member
ravinjunkie said:
I still think it's fucking awesome. He's falling asleep but STILL DANCING.

yah ayhayahahahahhahahahahaha.

yeah it is pretty funny

nuttz

TRIBE Member
SmoothOperator said:
I've got some footage from the one with the Industry Futureshock stage. OMG it's hillarious. If I knew how I'd digitize it, minus the parts where I puke. We went freak hunting on the sunday morning. GOLD!
hahaha I still have a copy of that. Too bad I no longer own a VCR. :(

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
ducke said:
Come on now - If you saw someone in that state @ a party would you TRY to HELP them or let them flip flop around like jelly fish .

Too many people have their noses up in the air now a days and do not care about others and that is SAD .

dude, the last time I tried to ask a girl if she was ok, she fucking snapped at me and said "does it LOOK LIKE I NEED TO SIT DOWN?" then she saw that I was surprised and apologised. I was just being helpful bitch. HAHA.

fuck, it's his own responsibility. He got himself so fucked up. It's his own problem. You can't handle your drugs don't do it.

Yeah, I have tried to help someone when she overdosed, but we just had to wait till the paramedics get there.

It's weird, because I just contradicted myself in this post. However, sometimes you just don't know when to step in. Well except when a girl almost collaspes on top of you.

It's usually security who steps in and lends a hand. or there are already ten useless people huddling around.

don't forget PLUR~! people aren't that stuck up as you may be lead to believe. just creepy.

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Its a part of the scene, people do get that messy and do get that fucked up, and chances are if someone tried to help him he would of slurred out a 'no no I'm fine' and be annoyed that you interupted his rocking out in whatever magical land his ketamine had thrust him into.

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
ducke said:

everybody's laughing at you.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
kaniz said:
Its a part of the scene, people do get that messy and do get that fucked up, and chances are if someone tried to help him he would of slurred out a 'no no I'm fine' and be annoyed that you interupted his rocking out in whatever magical land his ketamine had thrust him into.

THAT IS THE SCENE.

or kandy kids, junkie junglists, jaded cokeheads [heh] blahblah and so on.

Or the cock-sucking scene. We all know about that via forums.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I have seen that before.

Poor dude will never be able to live that down. His friends will be making fun of him for the next 70 years I am sure.

I am just glad that nobody videotaped me at my most messy moments..and put it on the internet. Jesus I would be mortified.