• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

WEMF jumped the shark, but I'll still prolly go anyways.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
mingster said:
i'm sad to be missing WEMF this year. the neverending jungle extravaganza, sketchy beer-fuelled sunday, random adventures in the trees and all that good stuff.

have a wicked time everyone! rip it up.

fuck you then!...bumping into you there would be added excitement no doubt...getting a hard-on now thinking about the weekend...been a while since i've done it up like this so I'm putting my all into it:)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I'm 90% sure I'm going... if I don't go I'm going to regret it since its probably the last wemf... Should be interesting!

mingster

TRIBE Member
terrawrist III said:
fuck you then!...bumping into you there would be added excitement no doubt...getting a hard-on now thinking about the weekend...been a while since i've done it up like this so I'm putting my all into it:)

grab your crotch for me!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

stickball

TRIBE Member
Two 3 Day Passes - $50 Each !

I have two 3 day passes that I'm desperate to get rid of. I bought these earlier in the week for me and my gf, now I've come down with a throat infection and can't go. :(

I paid $75 each.

Tickets are completely legit. The serial number is not between the ranges of those stolen from outlets recently. (I checked)

I just want to get some of my money back.

Even if you are just planning on going up Saturday, these are still cheaper than buying a two day pass.

I will sell them as a pair or individually.

You will have to pick them up in High Park.

Please e-mail me at mhopkins22@yahoo.ca

Thanks

CiG

TRIBE Member
Look at the forecast for the last 3 days when i wake up...

Fri/Sat/Sun Cloudy but NO RAIN...

Look at it 5 min ago... RAIN ALL WEEKEND...

FUCK YOU WEATHER PEOPLE... how can i buy into the whole global warming thing when you can't tell me the weather tomorrow... fuckers...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders