• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

wemf 2011 / madawaska ontario / pics

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
you dont need the ****'s dude, you can just spell the words.

I feel like these posts are coming via google translate or something.
algunas cosas no tienen sentido

RobInc [perma]

TRIBE Member
I'm calling Children's Aid.
Wait srsly man u dont wanna do that!!!

Like, I know it's hard to have the patience to do things the right way--for kait0r's best interests to be the centre of it (and that does not mean sheltering her from things she learn understand how she knows how to deal with them before she encounters them.. but that's hard to get did in the nowhereville....and "st*pid is not a "bad word," btw--and I'm pretty sure if she ever says that to another kid at school--ffs its not "kindergarten" either did u get freaked out by the whole 8 vertices thing?

I mean ok so my field is very mathematical, but I didn't tell her "u have teo do math on ur ice cream box y0e"

But ya so like my point was tho that if she goes, as her idolette says (tho I know that is dangerously akin to a particular sin) "round and round" Ok wait sorry this WAS going someplace productive

Oh yea I mean you don't wanna do that cuz like she lives most of the time with my ex-wife and my ex's parentsn stuff waaaay out it'd cost u and CAS too much du gaz to get into it you should just give yourself a kitkat instead mang

RobInc [perma]

TRIBE Member
you dont need the ****'s dude, you can just spell the words.

I feel like these posts are coming via google translate or something.
algunas cosas no tienen sentido
OHHH... Actually, it's somethin I've been doing for like.. I ono for like oh right.. Ok I know this sounds incriminating--but we don't have "The Fifth Amendment," here in Canada--or any of the other ones (largely because, as people seem to forget, as clear as the chasm in our cultural and values frameworks be, that we may look, try to act, talk, beat each other up somethinng like, and our young students trying our best to keep on-par their scholasitc achievements way down there, we is not Am*ric*n !!

So as I was saying...And that is how a bill becomes a law (or, more commonly G.711 mu-law/G.729a (though patent-encumbered)

Last edited:

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
RobInc [perma];4473844 said:
i haz not understoods which you have the sayin' G??!
ok see now this part I understood. perhaps the key to all this is to communicate thru gangsta hood language. ya feel me blud.

Last edited:
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

nuttz

TRIBE Member
Just out of curiosity. Do people still do tonnes of drugs at this thing? I remember it was all about the dope back in the day. Its kind of funny seeing high school kids in my town wearing WEMF shirts. Makes me feel really old.

Maui

TRIBE Member
Sounds like something my dad would say.

So any music you don't like, everyone that does must be on drugs?

wakipaki

TRIBE Member
^ I'd personally rather while out to top 40 popstep then some obscure house producer in a room with 100 like minded individuals

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
^ hahah. in reading his posts, i actually understand what he's saying, probably because i know of some of the obscure things that he references when he writes.

"i'm calling children's aid" was hilarious.

TraNceAhoLic

TRIBE Member
it looked fun, but it is still not like electric daisy carnival. That's what I want. Maybe I am biased, but WEMF still looks "sketch". Yes, I know, edc is sketch 2, but they make it look more clean..

RobInc [perma]

TRIBE Member
pettit

^ hahah. in reading his posts, i actually understand what he's saying, probably because i know of some of the obscure things that he references when he writes.

"i'm calling children's aid" was hilarious.
...o_O
Really? What was I referring to?
Wait!
pettit airline bibco lawyer big top yellow ambulance sports bingemans car cutting Will ___ _____ <-- what are the only next two words that continue the sequence? q:-D

[+amgD et +requiescas in pace Christi, memor fui omnes fecimus, omnes quod nemo scit; Quoniam iniquitates nostras cognoscamus, et peccatis nostris contra nos sunt semper.]

*This* time around, for the 2012 installatinoe of the "Annual Revisit of my Augustinian Youth," there was a markedly more humanist theme. And to find out--quite literally on the Eve (vigil, I suppose) of the 1st Anniversary of the passing of my "ex before my ex-wife"--

those of u that know whom I refer to and the whole dramatis personae--well, anyway, it's a sobering thought when it hits u that she coulda been *that* close to being kait0r's mum....
...but she *was* mum to two other kids my daughtar's age...

And in true pErMAsKEtcH incorrigibility, "Sobaring--but not sob0ring enuf, I guess..."

Like last year, I still made it to St. Hedwig's each morning in Barry's Bay.
Like last year, I still totally should have brought some kleenex whenever I go to Mass there particularly during the second and third days and overly emotionalness overwhelms what meek attempts at Mortification I had thought sufficient.... But mostly because, as it turns out, when the parents of the Priest I normally serve the traditional Latin Mass beside most deis, it turns out, lived there for some time, what was only "extremely awkward" last year just turns into a sheepish extended Examinatinoe of Conscience q;-P But I digress...

That I made it a point to spend most of the time with those STAR security guards I now refer to as "The Exiles"--beginning with the poor soft n00b that has to sit--in almost total darkness--for nearly 12 hours at a time, through the one at the spot that I call "Oil-Pan Crack Drive," down to the "elbow"--and don't to walk down the highway to the EXIT lane where there's one more Exile....

(Mind you, I totally wasn't thoughtful enough to have dedicated as much of this past WEMF to "doing the rounds for the Exiles" had it been like actually busy but like, how could I pass up moments like this exchange between two brand n00b STAR security guards, one a 27--year-old Tagalog-Talker on his first day with STAR, and the other a 21-year-old AZN of some sort:

AZN: 'My throat hurts--I'm cold... and the air is too dry!"
Filipino: "Hey, Robin brought some water--as him..."
AZN: "Water won't work--I need Honey,"
RobInc: o_O
Filipino: Hey Rob its already been 4 hours go ask when someones gonna relieve me to go on break
pErMA: *mutters* k at least u didnt call me perm--ANYWAY...but u only been workin' like 4 hours.....

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders