• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

wemf 2011 / madawaska ontario / pics

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I like the pics on facebook of the wasted chick getting groped by numerous different slimeballs. poor thing.
that one stage was awesome looking tho, I kinda wish I'd gone.

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
the 'tower of destiny' (a.k.a. the 'tower of babel' from root society camp at burning man 2010) is the best outdoor dancefloor stage set-up i have ever seen. i really hope to see it again at another festival.

seeing skrillex, andy c and stanton warriors on that stage was simply awesome. someone post some vids! :)

great job, WEMF-crew!

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
simply awesome!

Totally different crowd then i was expecting. The dubstep def played a hand in that.

I hope that next year the ditch the Happy Hard core alltogether, and have proper a tech-house/house/Techno stage with some headliners.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

RobInc [perma]

TRIBE Member
Do people not know what a tower is anymore?
The pics Jory and Pete took for me in the morning with the Towar in the background actually I think could pass as a large radar thingy?

Well, I'd argue that most of us *do* know what a tower is, but that the "Tower of Destiny" wasn't clearly-enough a tower, especially when you fact0r in that many attendees were tired, sleep-deprived, or maybe even hungry

(speaking of which, for those who got to enjoy Vaughan's burgar's *beside* the Tower thing, those were some good burgars... I think)

If the Tower thing were taller and less monolithic, it might have been reasonable to refer to as a "Tower" for meeting plans; however, whether because the thing wasn't Towery enough or because a whole bunch of people somehow confused it with the Main stage.

Then again, I suppose some of them could have confused a turtle for the portapotties

RobInc

RobInc [perma]

TRIBE Member
Do people not know what a tower is anymore?
Well, I'd argue that most of us *do* know what a tower is, but that the "Tower of Destiny" wasn't clearly-enough a tower, especially when you fact0r in that many attendees were tired, sleep-deprived, or maybe even hungry

(speaking of which, for those who got to enjoy Vaughan's burgar's *beside* the Tower thing, those were some good burgars... I think)

If the Tower thing were taller and less monolithic, it might have been reasonable to refer to as a "Tower" for meeting plans; however, whether because the thing wasn't Towery enough or because a whole bunch of people somehow confused it with the Main stage.

Then again, I suppose some of them could have confused a turtle for the portapotties

RobInc

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

RobInc [perma]

TRIBE Member
Next to the Box Kite of WEMF was a Green Wristband Free Refreshment Station

jeebus, 6 thumbnails per page? Make it one thumb per page. Thats 6 times the ad revenue mang !

ps. pics looks good though. The crowd seems very young, like most Destiny events I guess.
I wonder if that was meant to convey the subtle contentment I thought to be in "very young, like most Destiny events I guess." Then again, sometimes it's hard to tell whether it was there at all or I just wish it were.. wait, I was trying to make fun of .. anyway

What I *did* want to say, though--earlier Saturday afternoon, trudging into the non-airconditioned raver-waiver-looking-for-place in the RV, I overheard one of the elderly property-owners sitting down with OPP and telling them, "Well, I've never been to one of these before."

I chuckled to myself only a very little bit so as not to draw unnecessary attentinoe. I would actually be a lot more supprised if you had been to one before...

Re-emerging a couple of hours later, satisfied with myself having actually found one of the waivers on the list after nearly three hours, I decided to try find this mythical "free burgar/sausage" that some people knew about and patronized regularly. You could tell a lot of people didn't know, though--they were the ones beaming that their staff/vip thingy saved them 50% off the $15,372 pack of smokes and gingar ale or whatever. (The property-owners who had "never been to one of these" actually turn up quite animatedly again soon, after I checked out the hamburgars and sausage thingy...)

Anyway, so going down by the Box Kite of WEMF and veer to the left, you can see it--this kid Vaughan whose aunt was taking care of one of the places that the less-informed people felt they were getting a great deal by only paying 50% of what they didn't have to q:)

So, approaching the raver cage at the back edge of WEMF, a surprisingly--but impressively--dedicated security guy, Adrian, impressed me by not only proactively anticipat0ring and heading off the pink wristband hoipolloi that were trying to get back there, but he had a seventh sense of when a vehicle was going to try drive out of there--and started swinging open the fencegate before the vechile even arrived--you just imagine that the majority of the time, if it were you driv0ring, you'd have to approach the gate, then put your vehicle in PARK and then go find the security guy and have her come back and open the gate.... Anyway, you see, the really valuable treasure that Adrian was guarding, to me, was this delicious-smelling mangal, manned by Vaughan:

Ok, long story short.. So setting off on the uphill quad workout marathon hill thing to return to the front end, I'm not sure if I see whom I'm seeing but.. yea.. the elderly property-owners, in a small group, doing the 1999-cop-dancing-at-WEMF, except much older and
So I go and talk with her to find out more... crazy

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
im gonna decifer this for you

RobInc [perma];4472595 said:
I wonder if that was meant to convey the subtle contentment I thought to be in "very young, like most Destiny events I guess." Then again, sometimes it's hard to tell whether it was there at all or I just wish it were.. wait, I was trying to make fun of .. anyway

i was fucking whacked all weekend, im not really sure what things were really there, or what I was making up in my head
What I *did* want to say, though--earlier Saturday afternoon, trudging into the non-airconditioned raver-waiver-looking-for-place in the RV, I overheard one of the elderly property-owners sitting down with OPP and telling them, "Well, I've never been to one of these before."

I chuckled to myself only a very little bit so as not to draw unnecessary attentinoe. I would actually be a lot more supprised if you had been to one before...

i was fucking rolling hard, and I went to this place to sit down, there was a cop and an owner there talking. I laughed at them, but only to myself cause i didnt want to get arrested. I'd heard there were free burgers, so after an initial snack of chewing my face, i checked out the map and went to look for them.

Re-emerging a couple of hours later, satisfied with myself having actually found one of the waivers on the list after nearly three hours, I decided to try find this mythical "free burgar/sausage" that some people knew about and patronized regularly. You could tell a lot of people didn't know, though--they were the ones beaming that their staff/vip thingy saved them 50% off the $15,372 pack of smokes and gingar ale or whatever. (The property-owners who had "never been to one of these" actually turn up quite animatedly again soon, after I checked out the hamburgars and sausage thingy...)

alot of people didnt know you could get free burgers, I did tho cause I have the power of E-sightAnyway, so going down by the Box Kite of WEMF and veer to the left, you can see it--this kid Vaughan whose aunt was taking care of one of the places that the less-informed people felt they were getting a great deal by only paying 50% of what they didn't have to q:)

I found the hamburger place, hooray, some guy named vaughan was running it, his aunt ran one of the other booths. the dumb people would go to her booth and pay too much for things, not knowing they could actually get these things for free.

So, approaching the raver cage at the back edge of WEMF, a surprisingly--but impressively--dedicated security guy, Adrian, impressed me by not only proactively anticipat0ring and heading off the pink wristband hoipolloi that were trying to get back there, but he had a seventh sense of when a vehicle was going to try drive out of there--and started swinging open the fencegate before the vechile even arrived--you just imagine that the majority of the time, if it were you driv0ring, you'd have to approach the gate, then put your vehicle in PARK and then go find the security guy and have her come back and open the gate.... Anyway, you see, the really valuable treasure that Adrian was guarding, to me, was this delicious-smelling mangal, manned by Vaughan:

there was a securtiy guard named adrian. I liked him. I thought he had magic powers and could sense when someone was gonna drive thru, cause he would open the gate for them ahead of time. but i was just high and didnt realize he could see the car coming from down the road from where he was standing, or that he had an earpiece in and someone from the other end was telling him cars were coming. the burgers were the bomb diggity! I stuffed my face.

Ok, long story short.. So setting off on the uphill quad workout marathon hill thing to return to the front end, I'm not sure if I see whom I'm seeing but.. yea.. the elderly property-owners, in a small group, doing the 1999-cop-dancing-at-WEMF, except much older and
So I go and talk with her to find out more... crazy
a bunch of cops danced at wemf in 1999, i saw the owner again and she was dancing like they did back then. I had a nice chat with her.
the end

RobInc [perma]

TRIBE Member
pErMAsKeTcH's Wild Ride (September, 1999 aftar no wait befor0 or whenevar Freakin')

Haha awesome--thanks for interpreting from j**let to whatevar it is she understood the bettar yes?

OH except--I've haven't liked~e since.. well, the 90s, mostly cuz of all those things you were saying. iCk. Much rather appear sobar and normal in the m0rning :p

But oh yea--I thought JamesMmmight, if she is the senti-Mental typist, like this one too from 1999, when I had a different monik0r, and my daughtar not only didn't learn this yet:[YOUTUBE]Haagen-Dasz-inspired geometry lesson at Niagara Falls 26jul2011 - YouTube[/YOUTUBE] --this wasn't even b0rn yet (though the Hullaboarde was work0ring hard on gettin her br0n one daye...!! q:)

[YOUTUBE]DJ Elixir's Spontaneous Positive Review of WEMF 2011 (Madawaska, ON) - YouTube[/YOUTUBE]
So, as you can see, Jory attests that

She (my daughar) told me, without having seen that aforeshown irrefutable evidence, that I--and the rest of us who are not as young as she (I do not agree with that last one there, though--for the records)

Maybe one day, I'll get to show her the following post about her dad0r from the Hullaboard0r September 1999 , right before.. no wait.. aftar.. well, sometimes time is a bit arbitrarily-relative.. like maybe sometimes things happan first that were latar.. depends on what was taken at the time, and whether the recommended dosing was followed to the

Permasketch's Wild Ride... - Hullabaloo! Message Board for the propar formatt0ring!

Ultimate.cgiFrom: Robin L. M. Cheung [plurobin@home.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 1999 5:09 AM Permasketch's Wild Ride... - Hullabaloo! Message Board
To: plurobin@yahoo.com
Subject: Permasketch's Wild Ride... - Hullabaloo! Message Board

Get Sponsored
Haagen-Dasz-inspired geometry lesson at Niagara Falls 26jul2011 - YouTube
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic: Permasketch's Wild Ride...
Melraidin
Member posted 09-06-1999 02:53 PM
hmm..... our story begins....
our characters:
Permasketch - Still in TO, when he shoulda been in Ottawa.... and of course living up to his name.
Flecker - Kindly donating his chauffeur services on a beautiful Sunday.
Flight - Kindly joining us on this romp to add his own special sketchy camaraderie.
Myself - Um, waking up and willingly getting dressed for this...

Act I, Scene I
All our characters have assembled around Flecker's nice reliable automobile. After a good amount of caffeine has been ingested, we enter a heated debate. A long, heated debate. After a good hour 'n a half, we agree: we're damn far from Ottawa. Thus, our trip begins. After the car began moving, we all noticed a large amount of rambling coming from the vicinity of Permasketch...

Act II, Scene I
Our POV has shifted to inside Flecker's souvenir strewn car...
Permasketch rambled. More.

Act II, Scene II
Permasketch continues to uphold his fine tradition.

Act II, Scene III
"Are we there yet? Are we there yet??? Are we there yet?!?!?!?!"... I was proud. We'd lasted a good 20 minutes in the car before that question was asked.

Act II, Scene IV
"Look!!! A bigass apple! Yay."

Act II, Scene V
"It's not like it's name brand or anything, I can't just call it like the brand name. So it's just, uh, you know, anti-stink spray."

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! Anti-stink spray!!!!"

Act III, Scene I
"Holy shit! D'ya see that washroom? Mmmm.... spacious..."
"It had a painting. It had a potted plant. It was bigger than my washroom at home!"
"Hell, it was bigger than my bedroom at home!"
"Ummm, I didn't go to the washroom."
"Ya missed out. Truly a life fulfilling experience. That washroom renewed my faith in Esso."
"Um, didja really have to compliment them on their washroom?"
Trust me, none of this conversation had to do with the sketchiness thankfully contained in the car. This washroom really was a beautiful thing. I'll get pictures next time.

Act III, Scene II
"I know that guy at Wendy's party's... he could sense the sketchiness."
"Ummmm...... get in the car."

Act III, Scene III
"MRC Eastern Standard Time is now 7 hours, 27 minutes, 30 seconds... beep."
"MRC Eastern Standard Time is now 7 hours, 27 minutes, 40 seconds... beep."
"MRC Eastern Standard Time is now 7 hours, 27 minutes, 50 seconds... beep."
"MRC Eastern Standard Time is now 7 hours, 28 minutes, 0 seconds... beep."
"MRC Eastern Standard Time is now 7 hours, 28 minutes, 10 seconds... beep."
"Ummmm.... please stop."
WTF?!?!?!?! He was actually checking his watch! He was actually putting enough effort into this to be accurate....

And our story has begun.... and it shall continue. Be afraid.

IP: 205.210.137.18

CiG
Member posted 09-06-1999 03:07 PM
HEllO?
[15:03]<C|G>The time is 2:33pm. CST

BYe nOW
Luka

IP: 192.75.134.6

glosticker
Member posted 09-06-1999 03:10 PM
matty want more story
IP: 206.172.225.127

CiG
Member posted 09-06-1999 03:13 PM
HEllO?

quote:

All messages and content posted on the Hullabaloo! Message board become the property of Hullabaloo! and cannot be reprinted or used in anyway without the express written permission of Hullabaloo! Promotions.
So now your story belongs to no other but Hullabaloo... Who knows maybe they'll publish it.. hehe...

BYe nOW
Luka

IP: 192.75.134.6

carmeee
Member posted 09-06-1999 03:34 PM
*LOL*
IP: 129.37.161.173

Melraidin
Member posted 09-06-1999 03:37 PM
As promised, our story continues as my recollections continue to resurface (wheee! lotsa words starting with "re"!)
Act III, Scene IV
"Please enter your personal identification number. Press 1 now for enrolment information. Press 2 now for schedule information. Press 3 now for OSAP inquiries. Press 4 now to receive your transcript. Press 0 now for an operator..."
"WTF is that?!?!?!"
"Ummm... Robin. ROBIN! Uh, yeah. Um, Flecker, think we could, uh, increase the volume here?"
"I can't hear you."
"I can't hear Robin anymore."
"Consider yourself lucky."

Act III, Scene V
"Left here! You were supposed to turn there!"
"Think you can warn me before we pass the turn next time?"
"Maybe."
"Great. You live here now. Get out."
"Shit."

Act III, Scene VI
"Finally. Another Froster."
"I don't want chocolate."
"Ummm, why're we hanging out in a Becker's? Uh this isn't quite the kinda field trip I was looking for..."

Act IV, Scene I
Our celebratory smoke outside Permasketch's house.

"Uh, my ass hurts. I think my butt's flat now."
"Shuddup."
"No."
"Think we should go inside?"
"Probably."
"I get to shower now!"
"Ummmmm.... I'll be over there."

Hrmm... Flecker's out front of my house. I should go. This true story shall continue...

IP: 205.210.137.18

crayola_kyd
Member posted 09-06-1999 05:38 PM
wooOoOooO wickkyd adventures with a sketchy robin..hahhahah
**huggs**
lov ya tons
LeE
IP: 207.181.76.204

flecker
Member posted 09-06-1999 11:07 PM
Ahhh.. our trip to Ottawa...
Eww.. well, I didn't really scared until Permasketch starting thinking he was an automated phone system
(beep = Permasketch making a beeping noise)
"Thank you for calling. Please enter your personal ID number at the tone (beep)
seven, four, zero, six, three (beep)

Then after 'entering' his ID number saying the options you could choose.

This was just funny the first time, then he continued doing it for around an hour, and went through every possible option.
(Note: there was another option thing after the first options.)

I can't remember what happened to make him stop but, this continued onto the whole time check/update stage, I'm not too sure how long this went on for, but know it was quite a while..

Well he is certainly living upto his name, especially when he tells us he's not going to stop. and tells us that non-stop for 10 mins.

Overall, it was a very unique trip and one that definately will not be forgotten. The only thing I wish is that I had a video camera... I'm sure I could get a couple grand by selling a copy of the tape to the D.A.R.E. program..

Oh ya, one last thing I was impressed by were the one minute breaks of non-stop random swearing, which usually started in mid sentence. Don't worry the sentence was always finished after the break as if nothing had happened.

I'll add more later..

IP: 24.226.52.181

flecker
Member posted 09-06-1999 11:07 PM
Ahhh.. our trip to Ottawa...
Eww.. well, I didn't really scared until Permasketch starting thinking he was an automated phone system
(beep = Permasketch making a beeping noise)
"Thank you for calling. Please enter your personal ID number at the tone (beep)
seven, four, zero, six, three (beep)

Then after 'entering' his ID number saying the options you could choose.

This was just funny the first time, then he continued doing it for around an hour, and went through every possible option.
(Note: there was another option thing after the first options.)

I can't remember what happened to make him stop but, this continued onto the whole time check/update stage, I'm not too sure how long this went on for, but know it was quite a while..

Well he is certainly living upto his name, especially when he tells us he's not going to stop. and tells us that non-stop for 10 mins.

Overall, it was a very unique trip and one that definately will not be forgotten. The only thing I wish is that I had a video camera... I'm sure I could get a couple grand by selling a copy of the tape to the D.A.R.E. program..

Oh ya, one last thing I was impressed by were the one minute breaks of non-stop random swearing, which usually started in mid sentence. Don't worry the sentence was always finished after the break as if nothing had happened.

I'll add more later..

Flecker

strongbow
Member posted 09-06-1999 11:10 PM
Trust me guys, it gets old after a while.
strongbow
keep the vibe alive

IP: 24.112.92.100

Melraidin
Member posted 09-06-1999 11:29 PM
Yarg. Yet another installment, hopefully the last, if time permits...
Act IV, Scene II
"I just want to lie down."
"Here? On the sidewalk?"
"Yes."
"Umm, perhaps we should go inside, the neighbours might appreciate it."
"They're used to it."
"Ewwww."

Act IV, Scene III
Inside Permasketch's house.

"Uh, Chris... Ummm, why's there a box of Joe Louis and a bottle of ketchup on the floor?"
"Ewww."
"Robin, could you explain?"
"Have you ever tried them? They're good. It's like a condiment. Try it."
"Uh, maybe not."
"What? It's a lot better than mustard on chocolate bars."
"Ewww."
"Ummm...."
"I'm gonna drink my disgusting blue stuff."
"Wake me up in fifteen seconds."

Act IV, Scene IV
"Uh, mind if I use the washroom?"
"Sure, over there.... Damn, my roommate took my toilet paper again. Just do your best."
"Ummmm..."
"Go for it Kevin."
"Uh, I'll stand."

Act IV, Scene V
Permasketch's room.

"Umm, Flecker..."
"Whoosh."
"Yeah."
"Could we have a little more door closage?"
"Little more?"
"A little more closage?"
"Thanks."
"Anyone want something to drink? We've got orange juice."
"Only orange juice?"
"Yes."
"Okay."
"I'll just drink my disgusting blue stuff."
"Umm, mine's green now. And my straw broke. I gotta go back and get a new one."
"Shut up."
"Hmm.... Ok. I've got a spair straw in the car."

Act IV, Scene VI
"Should I sleep now, and work later, or work now, and sleep later?"
"Ummm..."
"I dunno."
"Whatever."
"If I sleep now, I'm committing myself to staying awake tomorrow. But if I work now, I might be able to sleep tomorrow."
"Ummm..."
"Yes."
"Whatever."
"I'm going to go to Techno Invasion."
"Uh, where'd that come from?"
"You asked if anyone was going."
"Yeah. Like two hours ago."
"I'm going."
"Uh, thanks."
"We should go for a smoke."
"Yes."
"Mmm. Nicotine. Uh, was that out loud?"

Act IV, Scene VII
Outside Permasketch's house. Smoking.

"When you leave you shouldn't take the same way we came."
"Why?"
"Too many turns."
"Yarg."
"Go straight until you go through the forest. You remember the forest?"
"Yeah."
"Keep going straight. You'll pass Shell, keep going. Then you'll pass another ramp. Keep going straight."
"Where do we turn?"
"Keep going straight. Go past the service station. Then keep going straight."
"Uh, where'd we turn?"
"Way up there."
"Ummm, thanks."

Act V, Scene I
Flecker's car. Following Permasketch to our turn.

"Where'd he say to turn?"
"Up."
"Where?"
"Wait till we get there, then go up."
"Okay."
"We're almost here."
"Are we still there?"
"Ummm, shuddup."
"Whoosh."
"Wheee!"
"W is the key."
"Snarf."

Around that time the stereo was turned up again. Seemed Flecker was trying to drown me out. Wonder why...

IP: 204.138.239.27

Flight
Junior Member posted 09-06-1999 11:48 PM
Permasketch's phone maze routine was quite uncanny, yes - and immensely sketchy. What was truly disturbing about it was that he wouldn't be shaken from it. Other than an occasional spurt of profanity at high volume - which lent a heart-warming air of Tourette's Syndrome to the entire rant - he was single-minded in his recitation. As has been mentioned, he even consulted his watch at points where the time would have been provided by the information service he was mimicking. It had to be THAT accurate. Like somehow the generally annoying effect of it all would be lessened if he used incorrect times. SKETCHATRONIC.
Various options for third party cessation of the performance were discussed by myself and the two non-ranting occupants of the car. These included judicious use of duct tape and use of the trunk as a Permasketch Compartment[tm]. Fortunately, it all ended when Permasketch decided to provide last second directions such as, "TURN HERE! TURN HERE! LEFT!"

The Sketchmobile rolled into Ottawa at about 8:30 pm. Burnt out sketchiness from the province's capitol to the nation's capitol. A road trip of champions.

Jib-engineered for jib reliability.

Flight

IP: 142.154.16.25

flecker
Member posted 09-06-1999 11:56 PM
As pathetic as Melraiden made it sound.. He seemd to get everything perfect, it was that pathetic! Hmmm.. I have a feeling nobody will talk to us again after reading this..
Does anyone else want to come next time?

P.S. I live in Burlington and drove Robin home to Ottawa.. Lets just say we added 1350 kms to my car that day.. I no longer like the inside of my car.

"If you're ever unsure of the answer, or didn't hear the complete question just answer 'maybe'"
-Flecker after only 15 minutes of the journey

Flecker

Flight
Junior Member posted 09-07-1999 12:31 AM
Next time, that sketchy jiblet from the Syrous party should come along. Flecker and I were approached by the official Jib Poster Girl[tm] at Hyperactive. We were pretty sure she could have crossed the entire party in about two seconds. We drew up a plan to have her face off against Permasketch in a deathmatch showdown to determine the Grand Meth Champion, but then we couldn't find her to implement it. She was probably just running around too fast to be seen.
Having her and Permasketch in the car together for a long trip would redefine sketchiness. One of them would probably be dead by the time the destination was reached, but the jib-powered sketch Shitstorm of the Gods that preceded that death would be truly awe-inspiring.

Flight

IP: 142.154.16.25

flecker
Member posted 09-07-1999 02:57 AM
"Hmmm, I think I'm getting too tired to drive anymore."
*Bump*
"There we go.. I'm ok now."

heheheh

From the looks of this thread I think you had to be there in order to get the same effect.

Flecker

dieznyik
Member posted 09-07-1999 10:19 AM
well i think it was a pretty nice gesture, even if you guys seem fuggin QRQHEDZ.. do any sight-seeing, or was that it? there and back?
IP: 24.112.74.168

Vidman
Member posted 09-07-1999 12:44 PM
heheh Robin! You should bring them over here to Kitchener next time
Who said they were going to Techno Invasion?

-=dån=-
Come back here to K-Town afterwards and bring your sketchiness too

IP: 24.112.158.225

Baby Raver
Member posted 09-07-1999 03:47 PM
permasketch is the sketchiest of them all.
heheh.. don't worry Robin, we still luv ya!

xoxo
-Baby Raver
f*o*a*l

IP: 209.183.129.206

Melraidin
Member posted 09-07-1999 06:27 PM
Dieznyik, we did go sight seeing. I thought I mentioned that. We saw the big ass apple. Oh, and yet another scene in the car....
"Hey, let's go see the giant two dollar coin!"
"Why?"
"Umm, 'cuz it's giant!"
"What are we gonna do there?"
"We're gonna see the giant two dollar coin."
"Kevin, you're retarded."
"Yeah. So d'ya wanna see the giant two dollar coin?"

Hmmm... someone in that car quickly became obsessed with that thing...

IP: 205.210.137.22

j-boy
Junior Member posted 09-28-1999 07:21 PM
Nice...
i love a good sketch story....it makes me
think of raindrops and huggaboos and carmel
in chocolate.

Kev, without a doubt, is up there with my
friend julee and I as being one of the best
sarcastic pricks when sketched.

Note: Thrills and mad science drive home with cap'n....oh what fun!

cheers to walt whitman!

IP: 216.208.49.40

plure
Member posted 09-28-1999 09:15 PM
haha
in the words of permasketch
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee

hehe,
dun let ur car get towed!

tamarra~

IP: 206.172.135.28

All times are ET (US)