• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Well known fact about yourself. . .

ian

TRIBE Member
In the spirit of the other thread. . . state something everyone knows about you.

I'll start. . . I like Stella!

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

KiFe

TRIBE Member
wouldn't a Little known facts about SOMEONE ELSE yeild alot more drama and topical interest?

Everyone fights over the podium in these "yourself" threads.

ian

TRIBE Member
How about we add a wekk known fact about yourself, but then a well known falsehood people believe about yourself?

For example:

Fact: I like Stella (as above)
Falsehood: I don't like house music

newstyle666

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
I can read AND write.
You can say that again. Actually - you have posted an average of 18.9 times every single day for two years, one month and fifteen days straight. Now THAT is a well known fact more people should consiter... thats 0.79 posts every hour of everyday, of every week of every year since 2004.

Last edited:

Kinger

TRIBE Member
newstyle666 said:
You can say that again. Actually - you have posted an average of 18.9 times every-single-day for two years, one month and fifteen days straight. Now THAT is a well known fact more people should consiter... thats 0.79 posts every hour of everyday, of every week and every year since 2004.
Newstyle666 rails chauch.