• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Well I found $3000CAD

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
It's 3pm.

I'm a slumlord millionaire.

To be honest to you, my friends, I have no idea what happened today, yesterday, or whatever.

But I put a hand in my pocket, and I pulled out at least $3000 dollars. So, what am I gonna do with it? It's 3:00pm...

I'm hungry, I'm feeling generous, whaaaat is going on.

-jM
A&D

Stop Bill C-10

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Well, I went out today to get milk, and I found a 5$ bill on the street and I was really happy about that. But 3000$ totally trumps me.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
I prevented a victim of an assault and robbery be further victimized by an assailant. Chased the scum bag away... This was in broad daylight, 0830, near my gym. Another witness and I got her a cab (two tries ;first wanted nothing to do with us), gave her cab fare, loaded her belongings, and sent her off to deal after she was very thankful and insistent we were okay to head off. Apparently the Perp is her Ex who's up on Fraud/Identity Theft charges and had broken her trust for the last time before finding her this morning on the way to a shelter.

Been a rough year.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
It's 3pm.

I'm a slumlord millionaire.

To be honest to you, my friends, I have no idea what happened today, yesterday, or whatever.

But I put a hand in my pocket, and I pulled out at least $3000 dollars. So, what am I gonna do with it? It's 3:00pm...

I'm hungry, I'm feeling generous, whaaaat is going on.

-jM
A&D

Suite downtown at the Grand or Royal York or King Eddie, and you & me get Krispy.

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Well, stupid twinks do what they want. Frankly, it's annoying.

Yeah we were all boys at one time, yeah yeah pretty and cute. They don't need to jump on my furniture to make their point.

I've retired to my office. Maybe those boys will get drunk and fuck themselves.

I've got Chinese food on the way. Hey, Mofo, tell me how much this Chinese food is gonna suck. If you're not too busy with your pilot, you can let one of these kids put their penis inside you.

I'm 38 years old. Is it wrong to be partying with guys nearly half my age? Should I give them more cocaine?

When I started earlier I had about $3000 but I'm only down to about $2K and there is no sign of anything stopping.

Well I've given up on them and have retired to my office but...

24? 25? Naked males jumping on my furniture? ok maybe I'll take a little taste.

-jM
A&D

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
tumblr_ngbzihUrZR1r4qi3to1_500.gif

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
I've totally given up.

I had to reset the internet several times.

Hey, guys amongst the readers, you can smell your penis and balls right? There's one guy who is really nasty about it. This is why I want to suck MoFo because Asian guys are much.. agreeable?

I have a bathtub and ... I don't see things getting any better..

Hey, Hey! The entirety of this website is supposed to be about party and ...

Whatever. Can all the pretty gay bois pleas PM me.

-jM
A&D

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
The boys, thankfully, have stopped jumping.

The one, his name is Kyle. He's watching me type this. Hi Kyle!!! He is absolutely naked and has nothing to dissuade his balls. Oh! He's gone somewhere into the house.

Young, naked males are really quite agreeable. When I think about it, I don't think Kyle's gay, but, he likes to show off his masculinity and frankly, I don't mind enjoying it.

-jM
A&D

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Is being Homo mandatory? What about Queen Positive In General & Party Animal with Occasional Smelly Cock & Balls?

I have wished I were Gay before, does that count?

Last edited:

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
OK well after that round Kyle is definitely gay.

Or? Maybe all guys around 22 years old are just horny?

Anyway, his penis is a lot harder than mine.

I had to leave because of James. James. very nice. I'm gonna have to go back to that bed with the both of them.

AdRiAn!! Help me!!!

-jM
A&D

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Ah I feel like a loser. It's only 9am and BOTH of them disappeared.

Well, new homeless boy "RON" is coming, so, we'll see what kind of discounts he's willing to do.

Hey, it said in the ad, "GAY FRIENDLY".

And I'm pretty sure all boys like a little ba-JAY-JAY once in a while.

-jM
A&D

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
I sent one boy on a cocaine mission.

Actually, I was nicely asleep, but then he came up and said he found a connect.

I was like "dude, it's 9pm, I dont care anymore" but he was pretty hard set.

So I digged into that $3000 which is looking more like $300 and I said,

"Hey, Well I don't just want blow if there's no beer? I only have one beer left!?" And he said he could find more beer too.

Well I called everywhere but it's new year's eve..

So... somehow I pissed away $2000+ in a day or more. AdRiAn!!!! help me!!!

For the record, this cocaine better be rock solid.

Not crack solid, but, yeah I could do crack right now.

-jM
A&D

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Ok. That one beer? Is now no beer.

That kid with my money? Pfff. Where's my cocaine?

There's still one prostitute here. She's like "Oh he'll be back." I'm like, that's not very much of a guarantee for me.

I went outside, it's fucking cold. Where's my money, where's my cocaine????

-jM
A&D

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Ok well, mission success.

Hey AlexD, something crazy about your website.

It asks me for my login and password, but, both are already filled. I just click "ok".

So, the other guy, he says cocaine makes him have to poo. I've never noticed that effect.

I'm trying to buy more alcohol, specifically beer, but... It's pretty hard to buy illicit beer at 11:30 on new year's eve....

Also, AlexD, why can I not get past page four on the Islam thread? Weird.

Happy new year everybody!

-jM
A&D