• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Welcome to your Carlsberg years

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
i am considering a haircut because my current do *might* be a little too freewheelin' for a almost 30 year old.

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
My work is okay with jeans, but I feel too casual if I don't have a dress shirt or nice pants on.

*dress for the job you want, not the job you have*

BAd Luck

TRIBE Member
remember the good old days when you could pop cock snot and shoot over the girl?
black jesus those were some big loads.
It comes out like a glue gun now.

joey

TRIBE Member
my work wardrobe is more impressive than my weekend wardrobe

mine too by faaaaar
i mentioned my my physio therapist today that i liked his shirt. i probably should have been listening to the exercises he was telling me

Last edited:

erika

TRIBE Member
remember the good old days when you could pop cock snot and shoot over the girl?
black jesus those were some big loads.
It comes out like a glue gun now.
This definitely IS the guys stuff forum!
Perhaps it's like the soap dispenser I have in the kitchen; if it doesn't get pumped regularly, it tends to clog up ;)

atbell

TRIBE Member
I hate jeans days at work.

*worlds collide*
Same here, especially because far to many people think casual means ugly.

I'm convinced that the people who enforce some kind of 'work clothing' are the ones who can't figure out how to dress otherwise.

In other news, at Sneaky Dee's this weekend the younger girl I impressed enough to get her hanging off my arm was my friends 4 year old.

I've still got something, but clearly it is very different then what I used to have...

Colm

TRIBE Member
I find myself *tsking* the 45 year old women who stretch the concept of business casual beyond any sensical limit on jeans day.

BAd Luck

TRIBE Member
Can't trust a fart.
EVER!
Almost gambled and lost right now at quarter to one.
Better see the porcelein.
BRB!