• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Welcome to your Carlsberg years

Colm

TRIBE Member
I bought one jug and 3 250ml can x6 packs of Low-Sodium Fibre Enriched V8 juice from WalMart last week.

Top that I ask you.

SlapFace

TRIBE Member
lol I can definitely contribute to this:

When i'm at work I look forward to getting home and putting on my PJ's
my wardrobe has about 80% WalMart gear
My idea of excitement is making dinner
Closing thing I get to physical activity is walking the dog

SlapFace

TRIBE Member
oh yeah, and I too stocked up on V8, bought the case of 24 from costco, this is like the third time too

billy

TRIBE Member
it's the carlsberg itself that is telling me i'm in my carlsberg years. not too long ago i could tie one on, wake up and shake it off and be drinking within the hour. now i'm out of commission for like 2 days.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
I'd be surprised if there were more than 3 days in the past month where I stayed up past midnight, including NYE.

I'm taking soft core to new levels.

BAd Luck

TRIBE Member
I went to the beer store in trackpants and undone construction boots
today.
ohhh yeah! I went and done did that!
+1 commando.

Incrimin8

TRIBE Member
  • I've started taking dumps a work....that never happened during my 20's.
  • I bring slippers to my friends and family's houses now.
  • I too am grunting alot

seeker

TRIBE Member
when i get to work, i take off my jacket and boots, and put on my sweater and shoes. when i leave work, i take off my sweater and shoes, and put on my jacket and boots. won't you be my neighbour?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
i find my tummy gets upset more frequently, and i never had issues with acid reflux until recently..

i cant take a hangover like i used to

i drink more scotch now, and less rum and cokes

i prefer sears socks (bags with 10 pairs), rather than buying a fufu pair for $20..

grunting and aching seems to be getting more regular by the day, and cold damp days are the worst..

girls gone wild lost its luster

i miss old school rave days

Karim

TRIBE Member
I just started my second run through university. As a 24 year old in classes full of 20 year olds, I feel YOUNG again!

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
drinking Carlsberg sends the message to the world that you've given up on life because you're old and no one has taken you out by the barn yet.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories