• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Welcome to my Compound

sugar

TRIBE Member
Well, I've always dreamed of having my own commune, and I've finally found the digs to do it in style.

Here's the description:

An elegant and incredible totally furnished compound in the heart of Las Vegas. Situated on 8.47 acres of beautifully manicured grounds, a double sided waterfall and stream on the property. Enjoy three heated and cooled gazebos, two tennis courts, Meditation Garden, three spas, two pools, one with a high dive. The grounds show care and dedication. Two golf carts can help you get around. The main house is 18,800 sq. ft. and encompasses two living rooms, two dining rooms, two kitchens, a piano lounge, library, game room, movie theatre with snack bar and library of 1,400+ films, a separate but attached maids quarters, a steam room, two saunas and a home salon. Other buildings include a fully equipped fitness center with lockers and a massage room, the party house opens to a gazebo with outdoor kitchen, it is appointed with audio, the grounds manager has his own apartment, there are two studios, a two bedroom guest home, a three bedroom house suitable for in-laws or a property manager, a gate house, a potential conference center and garages for a minimum of 30 cars. This property is shown by appointment only with bank references. $14,900,000

And here's the link to the listing and pics:
http://www.buyvegaselite.com/328932web.htm

Any takers??? Sounds like it could fit about 30 of us, plus our cars.

sugar

TRIBE Member
ONE of our TWO kitchens:

The rotunda is kinda tacky, but my fiance is a handy guy, he can fix it:

sugar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
will there be a naked sauna?
well, with a shower this big in just one of our many bathrooms, we can have a naked shower experience...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories