• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

weirdest thing you are afraid of?

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
I am afraid of big boats... yes big boats...like it creeps me out to think of the big propeller and all that steel under the water...dunna know where it come from but there it is... you?

Agatka8

TRIBE Member
butterflies scare me.
they like to sit on my hair... when I'm in the garden... and that scares me....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by BigBadBaldy
Swimming in lakes.
me too....people say to me that pools are just as bad hygenically but still, not really into swimming in water I can't see what's goin' on under me...especially at NIGHT!:eek:

for me it's gotta be the CLOWNS!

I just set myself up for a shitload of clown pics:D

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
..not really into swimming in water I can't see what's goin' on under me...especially at NIGHT!
Just thinking about it kinda freaks me out.

BBB.

What if there are clowns swimming around down there?!?! :eek:

Dirtymatt

TRIBE Member
I have a severe phobia of going alone into department stores beauty counters and make up stalls. I hate them big thing. Maybe a bad childhood experience....

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Not all that wierd but bees/wasps.

I beelieve (;)) that it stems from conditioning at an early age when I stepped on a bee and it stung me when I was about 2 years old. Before that, apparently I used to enjoy playing with the wasps in the sandbox.

Cheers ... Ian :)

Swimming at night in open water. Especially lakes, but oceans as well.

Turks & Caicos was a dream, because the water was so clear with just a light on the beach you could swim out pretty far and still see that the things hitting your legs were fish.

And not clowns.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by BigBadBaldy
Just thinking about it kinda freaks me out.

BBB.

What if there are clowns swimming around down there?!?! :eek:
could you imagine if one that resembles tim curry from 'IT" juts suddenly pops up!!?

fuck BBB, why??:(

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
I just remembered my "weird" phobia: revolving doors. I cannot go through one unless no one is around, as I am afraid that if I go through one and someone else is in it at the same time, they will push harder than me and then I will get crushed as I try to exit.

Cheers ... Ian :)