• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

weezer

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
don't they fuckin' ROCK!?

I has a slight obsession when the blue LP came out as did most...im on that tip right now and having a retrospective look at them...was that not the tightest,fastest,consistent LP ever made???

pinkerton was impressive too...even that first rentals LP was gold!

any one else?

"ive got kitty pryde AND nightcrawler too waiting there for me, yes i do!"

:D

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
YES GUY!!!

Whatever Weezer album I'm listening to is my favourite one at the time. They're all fantastic.

Anybody know if they're going to release a new one this year?

=w=

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
surf wax USA ROCKS!!!!!!!!...so fast

I don't wanna ever get out of this mood...it's one of those realisations today...I LOVED them so much at the time and forgot about them...I'm glad I decided to dig out some old CDs

rage against the machine is next;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Littlest Hobo
The Bluw Album and Pinkerton rawk like it ain't no thing.

After Pinkerton, however, the music got boring.

What?! You can't say that Hash Pipe isn't an ass kicking song!

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
only in dreams.

if i HAD to pick 5 songs to take with me to my detah this would be one of them...theey were SO good at breakdown solos!!...such a euphoric feeling right now WOOOT!:D

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by rentboy
safe!

i compiled a disc of all my fave Rage tunes... defo the tonic for that early morning haze.

I have "anger is a gift" on my arm in small case type writer letters ALA the liner notes....

WTF was I thinking;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
What?! You can't say that Hash Pipe isn't an ass kicking song!

It's a great tune, no doubt. But the album stinks. The great thing about the Blue album and Pinkerton was that the entire album was gold, and you could listen to the entire thing without going "oh this song sucks".

kat

TRIBE Member
i was obsessed.

i made my own singles/b-sides/rare/live albums
im pretty sure i own every bit of music they recorded during the blue album/pinkerton days

suzanne is one of my all time favourites.

i havent bothered to buy the green album or maladroit (i downloaded during the whole interscope kerfuffle though) why?
because, to be honest - i only like 2 or 3 songs of those albums.

aw..matt sharp leaving, cuomo reaching "too old to be singing about little girls" status..kind of makes me sadd.

but they were mighty.

memmmorrriiiies.

Last edited: