• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

weekend thread - New Years edition!

torontobarfly

TRIBE Member
thu - pre party prep - sleep/eat/dig out insurance papers/prepare next of kin numbers/glaze on three layers of deoderant

fri - boa
sat - boa
sun - boa

mon - haunt creditors

Funzo

TRIBE Member
Thurs: Chill out, buy some stuff I want

Friday: Sleep in, then bus my ass to Toronto, Drink Absinthe(sp?) puke on someone, pass out, wake up and make out with the closest person

Sat: Brekkie, go home and talk about how 2005 is the worst year ever

Sun: chill out, sign up for my FAC course.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

zorak

TRIBE Member
thursday- eat vietnamese food and chill with my boy

friday- boy is making a giant chocolate avocado vegan cheesecake that i will devour and then we're going to snuggle.

saturday- i'm gonna walk to max's fine food and oogle everything in there. maybe walk away with a baguette and some chocolate. then snugglefest '92.

sunday- i'm invited over to my friend sam's house for roast beef and yorkeshire pudding...yes! i'm not sure what yorkeshire pudding is exactly, or if i'm spelling it right, but it sounds very distinguised and tasty. then we're going to watch a movie called "the lion in winter". it's about henry the II...yes! movies about kings are the shit.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Temper Tantrum
I spent five hours at the Daily bread food bank tonight. And it was actually a lot of fun

ya smoking weed and muching on all the food ment for the less fortunate is good times.

NCR

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by torontobarfly
thu - pre party prep - sleep/eat/dig out insurance papers/prepare next of kin numbers/glaze on three layers of deoderant

fri - boa
sat - boa
sun - boa

mon - haunt creditors
x2

Saffron

TRIBE Member
Thursday: Buy groceries for Friday dinner, sleep, work
Friday: Make dinner for my bf, then off to his friends for pre nye drinks, then to the Horseshoe to see the Sadies, then back to Queens Quay to watch the sun rise.
Sat: Spend the day in bed, recover from hangover, more sleeping.
Sunday: More bed? No workie that night :D

kmac

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zorak
i'm invited over to my friend sam's house for roast beef and yorkeshire pudding...yes! i'm not sure what yorkeshire pudding is exactly, or if i'm spelling it right, but it sounds very distinguised and tasty.
I'm so jealous. Yorkshire pudding is the best. I'm going to whine to my dad and see if he'll make some.

ps: It's not pudding. It's more like a biscuit, but not. It's crisp on the outside, fluffy on the inside, and very tasty.

--

Thursday: Clean

Friday: Have some skunts over to ring in the new year. Who knows what will happen or where we'll end up?

Saturday: Recover, watch edited movies on TBS all day long

Sunday: Volunteer

Monday: Are stores open? If so, maybe some shopping.

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by zorak
thursday- eat vietnamese food and chill with my boy

friday- boy is making a giant chocolate avocado vegan cheesecake that i will devour and then we're going to snuggle.

saturday- i'm gonna walk to max's fine food and oogle everything in there. maybe walk away with a baguette and some chocolate. then snugglefest '92.

sunday- i'm invited over to my friend sam's house for roast beef and yorkeshire pudding...yes! i'm not sure what yorkeshire pudding is exactly, or if i'm spelling it right, but it sounds very distinguised and tasty. then we're going to watch a movie called "the lion in winter". it's about henry the II...yes! movies about kings are the shit.
from vegan avocado chocolate cheesecake straight to roast beef: interesting...

and lion in winter is a very good film. Also a good play, when produced well.

zorak

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kmac
I'm so jealous. Yorkshire pudding is the best. I'm going to whine to my dad and see if he'll make some.

ps: It's not pudding. It's more like a biscuit, but not. It's crisp on the outside, fluffy on the inside, and very tasty.

nice, that sounds boom!

lysistrata: in case there's confusion, i am not a vegan...my boyfriend is. i enjoy roast beef alongside vegan delights.

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
thank god my sister is having her baby as we speak, little bugger almost ruined my New Years. j/k.. I'm so hyped!

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
friday - house party
saturday - steve bug
sunday - laze around and diddle my cats
monday - continue the lazing and the diddling

Moez

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Subsonic Chronic
Jo will be in Moose Jaw, like every new years. :(

I shouldn't be so upset though, at least I've got my friends here in Toronto, while New Years Eve party prospects aren't so hot in small town Saskatchewan.
:(

I would give almost anything to be in Toronto for NYE.

alas I am snowed in. At least I have my sisters and a nice 24 of Kokanee Gold!