• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Weekend Cottage Rentals - Kawartha Lakes or nearby?

sam

TRIBE Member
...just thought I'd put it out there if anyone knows any cottage rentals that would do a fri and sat in the Kawartha Lakes or surrounding area? Most places I'm finding only rent out by the week in the summer.

Any ideas or suggestions?

kuba

TRIBE Member
Perhaps rent a cottage on a piece of land where you're not the only one? You know the kind where there are a bunch of little cottages on one property, to share the dock and lake etc.,

shanekingsley

TRIBE Member
How about Wilberforce? We've stayed at a really nice place and I know the brother of the owners. They are really nice people. There's even a few good restaurants, grocery store and liquor store nearby.

Trailers, RIVERBANK COTTAGES & TRAILER PARK Home

They are situated on a river that is between two lakes, so it's really quiet water and they have boats and kayaks and stuff for the renters.
They call themselves a trailer park, but it's not like Bubbles lives there or anything.

sam

TRIBE Member
@ KUBA...that is actually ideal, but the places I've been finding close to where we need to be seem to only rent by the week in the summer :(

@ Shane...something like that sounds great...checked out the site, but a bit too far north

Ideally we need to be close to Bethany, so Bobcaygeon is the furthest north we are looking to go.

I know...very specific...but we have a friend in from out of town who needs to be close to Bethany for Saturday, so we decided to try to make a fun 2 night getaway somewhere nearby...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories