• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Weeds

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Fuck, I'm so out of the loop on this show now...I've only seen up to episode 4 of the current season, and that was over a month ago!

How can I get my hands Episodes 5-10? I NEED I WANT!

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
You can wait for them to come on showcase (I think this week they'll show episode 8).

Otherwise, there's always torrents. That's what I've been using.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
I LOVE ZOOEY DESCHANEL! i am glad her character showed up.
episode 10 was really entertaining, but near the end i was like "ugh".
i guess i find myself sympathizing less and less with nancy's character as time goes by.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

billy

TRIBE Member
i watched this show for the first time last night and liked what i saw. truthfully i find myself only watching animated shows or sports all the time. i don't bother with much network tv, which is maybe why i like this show because it was on showcase. when did this season start (or whatever season they are showing currently)?

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Episode 11 really limits where they can go with this series. I could actually see it ending after 12, which is likely the season finale.

It's a pretty good episode, but the whole thing sounds like the writers have painted themselves into a corner.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

billy

TRIBE Member
junglegirl said:
started aug 30th ... next week is episode 9 i believe
thanks. i have rogers digital and was just thinking how it would be cool if they had entire series available as an on demand feature. i want to watch this show but feel a bit odd as so much has happened already.

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
they do have series available I think but not until after the season is done...you could just rent season one and two..its worth it
or dl the torrents
im dl episode 11 right now:)

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
Episode 11 really limits where they can go with this series. I could actually see it ending after 12, which is likely the season finale.

It's a pretty good episode, but the whole thing sounds like the writers have painted themselves into a corner.
My thoughts also, things either end cleanly, or end in a mess -- either way, its an end.

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
The season is certainly heading for True Romancesque menage-a-trois drug deal showdown, it's certainly ending in disaray but I really don't think the writers have painted themselves into a corner at all. There's plenty of places for the show to go, even within Agrestic.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
i called it first: FDA hubby totally gets shot by u-turn, and vice versa, in an empassioned full-on gun totin' free for all.

it's the only way.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i felt that they started painting themselves into a corner the second nancy married the FDA guy.

also, her character sucks more and more with every episode.

i love celia hodes though. can't wait to see her a single mother, trying to make it on her own, with only her city council income to support her in agrestic.

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
it's been an effective 180 from viewing Nancy as this suburban widow fighting against all odds to the aloof and selfish 'snowflake' that haliea et al always figured she was. i don't think always having to empathize with nancy is a prerequiste to enjoying weeds. they've actually done a great job of rendering andy more caring and engaged than just the cliche sitcom goofball brother-in-law. when he was spilling his shit to zooey in the van i totally bought it.

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
I just watched 11 lastnight...I was so friggen happy when her and conrad kissed...sexual tension over :) I am gonna dl ep 12 right now...thanks flash!

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Really? I linked it quick this morning but I downloaded it fine. I can't correct it either because mininova's blocked at work. Do a search on mininova and it should come up.

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
My contribution, I rented the first disc of season one on the weekend, have two more episodes... This show makes me laugh too much, and causes mad cravings for the bud...

The newish episode (showcase) with the milf weed was also fun!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories