• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Weeds

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
I said I was only going to watch two episodes, which QUICKLY became four. Jesus fuck, this show is sick and everyone needs to watch it.

kaniz

TRIBE Member
So far this season is kicking serious, serious ass. 1st season had a few low moments, but so far this season is gold. Hope it keeps up.

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Great show. I stopped at Ep 3 because Ep 4 begins the exact same way so I thought I had downloaded 3 twice. One more episode to enjoy! So how come these are being leaked so far in advance?

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
OTIS said:
Great show. I stopped at Ep 3 because Ep 4 begins the exact same way so I thought I had downloaded 3 twice. One more episode to enjoy! So how come these are being leaked so far in advance?

no clue why...they all say that they're Pre airings of the show, so i'm guessing someone got a hold of em and BAM!

i want them faster!!! wanna see episode 5 now!

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
I thought they were slated to start July 17th, but I guess they were pushed back. That would explain why my torrent files say 'preair' though.

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Although I'd question the accuracy of it. EP4 is listed as October and EP5 listed as September. Odd.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Didn't play on mine either...Do you have the Philips DVP-642?

I had to watch the last three eps off my laptop, but the first one worked.

TribeLurkerGrrl

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
Didn't play on mine either...Do you have the Philips DVP-642?

I had to watch the last three eps off my laptop, but the first one worked.
Quite possibly.. Its a cheap philips model.

Can't really complain though, the show is awesome.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
rulz said:
watched up till 4 too awesome to stop
i heard that rob had the first four episodes of weeds, and i was all like 'you've already SEEN all of them, son!'

and then he was all like "no, guy, i have the first four episodes of season TWO nstuff!"

and then i was like "HOLY SHIT OMG NO WAY!"

and then we like watched it, and it was TOTALLY amazing.

(best show on tv since arrested development got the axe)

JESuX

TRIBE Member
you know, i don't like that they've changed that part of it...

i loved the grating, annoying, squeaky vocals of the original... it gets in your fucking head for days and you want to stab your inner ear out with a bic pen, but that's part of the unnerving appeal, if you ask me.

changing it every episode sort of undermines the whole stab at everything being cookie-cutter repetitive and suburban mundane. imo, anyway.

dicksherwood

TRIBE Member
Watched eps 1& 2 of the new season this weekend...best non-bball TV watching since...the end of last season

Billy and Nealon are so the guys (Booth 1, Jar 3!), Silas just reminds me exactly how I was at 18, Sanjay rawks and that plot twist at the end of Episode 2...wow! Can't wait to get caught up to ep 4 like the rest of ya'll

oh yeah, Nance is sooooo tasty