• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Weeds

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
just finished watching episode 2 downloading 3 BADASS right back into it

anyone know where i can get episode 4 i was using demonoid for it but it will only allow me three a week if i'm not registered and you can register

Last edited:

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
damnit. i forgot all about it.

ah well - i torrented the entire 1st season... looks like i'm off to a 'good' start for season two, already. ;)

Dr Trance

TRIBE Member
OK, folks...for those of us who don't get Showtime and don't have the technical support necessary for bittorrent, does anybody know when season 2 starts in Canada?

kaniz

TRIBE Member
.. must watch 3 (and possibly 4) tonight .... gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.DEA agent - I know your a drug dealer?$!?!?

the gatekeeper

TRIBE Member
Can someone please summarize for me what happened in the season 1 finale? I managed to not once, but twice fall asleep during the last 15mins (stupid me watching the stupid 1am showing after drinking too much stupid beer).

I'd download it but my computer's completely full at the moment. Feel free to pm me to avoid spoiling it for others who haven't see it.

kaniz

TRIBE Member
First episode of Season 2 does a pretty good recap. But, highlight for info

She shacks up with that Peter guy (her son bit his sons toe, then they sort of date for a bit). She spends the night at his place, then as she gets up to go pee she puts on one of his work shirts and see's DEA on it.

rulz

TRIBE Member
watched ep 1 of second season couple of hours ago ad it was wierd and felt completely different from season 1 gotta see 2-4 now

the gatekeeper

TRIBE Member
kaniz said:
First episode of Season 2 does a pretty good recap. But, highlight for info
Thanks kaniz! :) (i totally didn't get what you meant by highlight until I clicked on quote to reply).

Looking forward to watching season 2. I wish I could get on the torrent thing but my poor computer is ready to burst as it is.