• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Weeds

maphi

TRIBE Member
Weeds premiers in the states tonight.. 10pm June 8.... check your favourite streaming or torrent sites later if you're excited to see wha happen next.

I read somewhere that Alanis Morrisette is going to be making a few cameos this season as Nancy's Ob/Gyn.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Not a bad beginning of the season, but I can definitely see the show going downhill and back into familiar trappings. It's almost like a 'been there done that' feeling.

Still, it's a nice chaser for the heavyness of Breaking Bad. At least the humour here is still relatively on point.

-Rudebwoy_Chin-

TRIBE Member
Not a bad beginning of the season, but I can definitely see the show going downhill and back into familiar trappings. It's almost like a 'been there done that' feeling.

Still, it's a nice chaser for the heavyness of Breaking Bad. At least the humour here is still relatively on point.

Good call, I concur. Hopefully it picks up though.
Funniest part so far is Kevin Nealon explaining to the drug dudes how he and Silas are family friends.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Other than the recap of last season's boob-filled sex romp with Johnny Tijuana and Nancy, no.

There was a pretty hot sex scene at the end of the second episode but you don't really see that much. MLP's got some legs on her though, damn.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
The first few episodes of this season seem to suggest the writer's have really painted themselves into a corner. On the up: JJL is pretty great as Nancy's sister.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
It's gotta end up with her losing the baby somehow. It'll make a nice midseason twist before they move onto the next crisis du jour.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Anyone still watching? This season isn't doing much that's new, but almost all the characters from the Agrestic days are back in the mix, and that's always nice.

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
I'm watching, but I'm not really loving this season. The only character that I really enjoy anymore is Andy. The writing seems to have become really 2 dimensional.

I'll watch the rest of the season, but after that I'm not sure if I'll tune in for another one.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
I still don't understand Nancy's decisions at any point. Doug's character has lost any sense of subtlety and I find I don't care too much about the others. You're right though, at least Andy's character has remained solid and is at least evolving.

I'd like to say I'll stop watching, but I'll probably stick with it. It's looking unlikely that it'll rekindle the awesomeness of the first couple seasons though.

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
What the fuck was going on with Nancy wanting to have Pilar killed? And how can Guillermo help while in jail?

I did enjoy the comedic scene with Andy and the breast milk. Can't say I've ever seen one quite like it. I also like how Shane is being developed into a total terror. If this show goes on for a few more season he'll become a stone cold killer.

smack

TRIBE Member
I forget if it was this season or last but one of the funniest moments was when they were showing Doug and it looked like he was about to hang himself, only it was just him doing some freaky masterbation. haha oh Doug!

The show has really lost steam. The Celia character has gotten really bad.

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
I gotta get back into this. Which season was it that ended with nancy telling the mexican drug dude that she was carrying his kid?

skin deep

TRIBE Member
I just watched episode 13. That was pretty sweet with Shane!

I agree, but I'm really starting to hate the 'previously on...' segments of all of these shows. They give away what (or at least who with) dramatic is going to happen.

Last edited:

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
season 6 just started...and they're heading to calgary? *bwahahahaha*

this could get good again.

33d153029c92316c.jpg

]pre air torrent here