• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Weeds

zoo

TRIBE Member
great show! loved both seasons, i hold it up with other heavyweights like arrested and 24 :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
booo 12 episodes doesnt seem like a full season

I feel robbed of good tv...I watched the season finale again yesterday...sooooooo good

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I brought both seasons with me to south africa and watched them from begining to end. I thought the first was well written but it got really silly at times during the second season. who is the actress that plays the chick that came down from alaska?

thom100

TRIBE Member
I just rewatched the season 2 finale, does anyone know what song is playing to usher in the credits?
It is amazing.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
thom100 said:
I just rewatched the season 2 finale, does anyone know what song is playing to usher in the credits?
It is amazing.
Not sure, but hopefully the Season 2 soundtrack drops soon. I love the one from the first season. It'll be cool to listen to all the versions of 'Little Boxes' -- maybe it'll even be a two-disc thing.

Dr Trance

TRIBE Member
Didja notice how the producers brought back the original version of Little Boxes for the season finale. It's little things like that that make this show one major class act.

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Some parts of season 2 lost me and felt a little 'try-hard', season started off strong, lost a bit of steam, but then the last few episodes made up for it.

the gatekeeper

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
Not sure, but hopefully the Season 2 soundtrack drops soon. I love the one from the first season. It'll be cool to listen to all the versions of 'Little Boxes' -- maybe it'll even be a two-disc thing.
I just looked up the tracklisting for the first one and found Volume 2 which came out in Oct. I'm not sure if it's songs from the 2nd season or just more from the 1st though.

1. Elvis Costello - "Little Boxes"
2. Zeroleen - "All Good"
3. Of Montreal - "Wraith Pinned to the Mist and Other Games"
4. Jenny Owen Youngs - "F***, Was I"
5. Fern Jones - "Strange Things Are Happening"
6. (The Real) Tuesday Weld - "Bathtime In Clerkenwell"
7. Gwendolyn Sanford & Brandon Young Jay - "Shane Digs Gretchen"
8. Rogue Wave - "Kicking The Heart Out"
9. Regina Spektor - "The Ghost Of Corporate Future"
10. Dengue Fever - "One Thousand Tears Of A Tarantula"
11. Aidan Hawken - "Neighborhood"
12. Squirrel Nut Zippers - "It Ain't You"
13. Gwendolyn Sanford & Brandon Young Jay - "From Agrestic to Las Vegas"
14. The 88 - "Not Enough"
15. Sufjan Stevens - "Holland"
16. Gwendolyn Sanford & Brandon Young Jay - "Huskaroo TV Spot"

smack

TRIBE Member
I have a feeling the guy that was waiting in the closet in the final scene of season 2 will save the day.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
the gatekeeper said:
I just looked up the tracklisting for the first one and found Volume 2 which came out in Oct. I'm not sure if it's songs from the 2nd season or just more from the 1st though.

1. Elvis Costello - "Little Boxes"
2. Zeroleen - "All Good"
3. Of Montreal - "Wraith Pinned to the Mist and Other Games"
4. Jenny Owen Youngs - "F***, Was I"
5. Fern Jones - "Strange Things Are Happening"
6. (The Real) Tuesday Weld - "Bathtime In Clerkenwell"
7. Gwendolyn Sanford & Brandon Young Jay - "Shane Digs Gretchen"
8. Rogue Wave - "Kicking The Heart Out"
9. Regina Spektor - "The Ghost Of Corporate Future"
10. Dengue Fever - "One Thousand Tears Of A Tarantula"
11. Aidan Hawken - "Neighborhood"
12. Squirrel Nut Zippers - "It Ain't You"
13. Gwendolyn Sanford & Brandon Young Jay - "From Agrestic to Las Vegas"
14. The 88 - "Not Enough"
15. Sufjan Stevens - "Holland"
16. Gwendolyn Sanford & Brandon Young Jay - "Huskaroo TV Spot"
HOLY SHIT, THE HUSKAROOS SONG!!!

Thanks for this, definitely copping this ASAP.

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
Michelle Tannar is gonna be on Weeds - WTF?

Olsen will play Tara, a devoted Christian girl living in the newly developed megachurch community Majestic who becomes a love interest for Nancy Botwin's (Mary-Louise Parker) son Silas (Hunter Parrish). Olsen will appear in 10 of the 15 episodes of the show's third season, which premieres August 13. "'Weeds' isn't your 8 o'clock family fare," series creator and executive producer Jenji Kohan said. "It's an adult show with adult subject matter, and we're confident Mary-Kate is right for the role. She came in and read with Hunter and was absolutely charming and real and seemed like a great fit. Audiences have seen only one side of Mary-Kate, but here we'll see her in a whole new light."

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders