• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Weeds

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Maybe one of those eps will explain what happened to the latino dealer guy (they explained it away in one line in the season premiere where they said he went to Toronto to play baseball).

Thanks for the heads up!

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
WAHA!

I seriously think that they brought in the A-list writing team for the first two and last two episodes of this season, and sent them on vacay for the rest.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Fidelity

TRIBE Member
[spoilers]

Haha they killed that douche Peter.
[/spoilers]

What a cliff hanger, how long until season 3 starts ?? :D

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
Is the second season over yet?
I'm waiting for them to rerun it since I missed most of the episodes.

Anyone know if tonight is a new one or if they will be rerunning season 2?
EDIT: It's on tonight, right?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
But then again, there may be extra episodes on the DVD like they did with the first season apparently. Which is odd because the season finale of S1 and the premiere of S2 matched up more or less seamlessly.

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
So tonight will not be new then?

What queues should I watch for to know it's epsiode 1 of season 2?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

--[Zirca]--

TRIBE Promoter
Funny, my friends just introduced me to this show tonight and we watched the entire first season. Great show. What season is this into now?

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
MissBlu said:
My contribution, I rented the first disc of season one on the weekend, have two more episodes... This show makes me laugh too much, and causes mad cravings for the bud...

The newish episode (showcase)
I neeeeeeeeed to know where to download these bonus episodes. My googling has led me nowhere.