• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Weeds

ChROmE

TRIBE Member
Just a friendly reminder that tonight is the Canadian premier of Weeds on Showcase. 10:00PM

Word.

ChROmE

TRIBE Member
I realize there is a thread about the show. Jsut a quick reminder from a lazy fucker who didnt want to search for the thread

HotSauce

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ChROmE
I realize there is a thread about the show. Jsut a quick reminder from a lazy fucker who didnt want to search for the thread
And if ChROmE hadn't been so kind as to start this new thread, I might have missed it.

Thanks ChROmE

tobywan

TRIBE Member
I've seen the first couple episodes so far...really enjoy the show...the roomie has the first 7 seven I believe...gotta get on those.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
All the episodes are avaible for download at the popular torrent sites (I use mininova), but if you guys want to borrow the DVDs that's cool too...

I just gotta get them burn them first.

^NuERA^

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SneakyPete
Just watched the season finale last night, I am in the process of burning the whole first season on to DVD.
1x10 is the season finale!!??

I was planning on watching that one later on tonight after my parents have gone to bed and after i blazed in the garage!

fuck, i didnt know it was the finale!

ian

TRIBE Member
I caught a bit of this. . . it had a few good scenes but I drifted on some of the characters and the "soap opera style" scenes. So far, I'm not really a fan.