• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Weed Etiquette

smile

TRIBE Member
-who rolls it lights it. NO EXCEPTIONS, even if it was your weed and you didnt roll the spliff.

-whoever threw in for the spliff gets the first tokes, except for the roller, who is tantamount.
for example, if there was 4 people, and 2 of them threw in for the spliff and person #3 rolled it, then the order would go: roller, person who threw in #1, person who threw in #2, other guy.

-for god's sake, don't slobber the spliff.....wetness makes the fucker clog up.

-if there is a run in the spliff, please fix it before you pass it.

-if you're throwing in with someone, always try to throw an equal amount. this is called being fair.
 

ChROmE

TRIBE Member
Only one rule that should be followed...

1) Pass the Dutchie pon da left hand side

All the rest are too much hassle for when you shopuld be chilled out. What goes around comes around and if youa re weighing how much everyone is chipping in thats no fun...

peace&TOKEsteady

ChRoMe & Chong
 

MBoy

TRIBE Member
puff puff pass.

Please refrain from bantering on about a clever revelation you recieved between the first and second tokes. This is annoying, and no one else cares about what you're saying until you have passed along. (Easily noted by the way the next-in-line-person's eyes watch the J while you wave it around emphatically)

-D
 

DJ Red Lion

TRIBE Member
Puff Puff Give Me A Lecture!

There's always that one person who finally gets the joint and takes a pull or two and then begins explaining last weeks TLC/Discovery show or their profs lesson they actually listened to. Meanwhile back at the spliff, there is some serious smoke going to waste. **AHEM** It's not a mic, so MC Taste n' Waste is officialy cut!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dora

TRIBE Member
what happens if you're like me, and after many years, have never learned to roll, or fix it, or know what's wrong with the J.

dude, I just buy the stuff for my friends and my roomies...

therefore, how will I know to fix the "run"? what's a run?
 

[EmPress]

TRIBE Member
Re: Puff Puff Give Me A Lecture!

Originally posted by DJ Red Lion
There's always that one person who finally gets the joint and takes a pull or two and then begins explaining last weeks TLC/Discovery show or their profs lesson they actually listened to.

OMG i know too many of those ones! Last time i smoked a J I hade to hear all about stone henge theories. JUST SMOKE IT DAMMIT!:rolleyes:
 

-Rudebwoy_Chin-

TRIBE Member
Bookah!

Originally posted by [EmPress]


OMG i know too many of those ones! Last time i smoked a J I hade to hear all about stone henge theories. JUST SMOKE IT DAMMIT!:rolleyes:

I concur. Micing the spliff is ill advised. So is rolling a dime with three papers. Or just using too much paper period. No filters on large spliffs that are passed around is also a "no no" as resin buildup = nast.
Over baptizing a spliff is also kinda nast. (soaking it in saliva before sparking)
Personally, I find tobacco completely uneccessary in any spliff, unless it is ultra dank.
ease.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ivezs

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by smile

-if there is a run in the spliff, please fix it before you pass it.


What's the best way to roll so that it doesn't start to run? I HATE when this happens...ruins the joint!!
 

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
It's a joint not a freaking conch. Smoke it and keep comments to a minimum.

For the love of god people put filters in your joints as well. No one wants to hold onto a dirty resinfied tip if they can help it.

On more thing when grinding weed in a coffee grinder give it two or three brief grinds do not leave the thing on for like 30 sec. You want to break up the shit not puree it.
 

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
To fix a run/canoe just give it a lick and stick. Note...do not use a large quantity of saliva that's just gross.

Oh and in regards to the numerous paper question Rudeboy Chin is bang on. Use three only if rolling a massive amount of weed. I almost only roll cigarette shaped 1's and can fit well over a gram in its confines.

Cones are for suckers.
 

-Rudebwoy_Chin-

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Weed Etiquette

Originally posted by ivezs


What's the best way to roll so that it doesn't start to run? I HATE when this happens...ruins the joint!!

Break up the weed properly.
And when you are rolling, don't let paper fold over when you are spinning it. Its all about the initial tuck. Also make sure when you spark it, you have a nice, completely lit cherry.
 

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
HAHA! this thread is jokes. agreed so far, on the story telling joint smoker........the slobbering disgust..........and yuk to tobacco!

however, i think that the person who gets up to walk it to the ppl. on the other side of the room should get tokes on the way there, and on the way back :D lazy mofo's! I always find a way to get extra tokes! :D

*jen*
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Rosey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by smile

-whoever threw in for the spliff gets the first tokes, except for the roller, who is tantamount.
for example, if there was 4 people, and 2 of them threw in for the spliff and person #3 rolled it, then the order would go: roller, person who threw in #1, person who threw in #2, other guy.
no way. that's so highschool.

these are the rules
- roller has lighting priviliges - but can waive them.
- puff puff give.
- pass to the left.

there are of course special situations and exceptions, especially in that the people who threw are exempt from puff puff give if they wish to be.
 

Jazz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MBoy
puff puff pass.

Please refrain from bantering on about a clever revelation you recieved between the first and second tokes. This is annoying, and no one else cares about what you're saying until you have passed along. (Easily noted by the way the next-in-line-person's eyes watch the J while you wave it around emphatically)

-D

DAMN STRAIGHT .... god, shut the fuck up already and keep it moving!
 

DJ Red Lion

TRIBE Member
A Bong Bong Time Ago!

Bong Etiquette;

1. Unless it's an oversized bowl the point is to finish the smoking the entire bong even if it takes a couple of hits. I hate finishing peoples bowls when there's stale smoke lingering in the tube.

2. Don't cough into the bong unless you want a lap dance from the stinkiest hole at the party!

3. Bongs without screens and dry dusty weed are a terrible combo. You might as well just flush your weed down the toilet cause you won't be smoking it!

4. Follow up to #1. If you do have a bong with an oversized bowl this is also important. When the bowl is finally finished, the person who killed it starts the next round. That way you ensure that everyone's getting quality lung tickles.

5. Ice cubes in the bong shaft is a nice touch especially with a bong which has been blown with nice girth. Keep in mind though that the melt factor may lead to a #2 from above.
 

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
Re: Re: Weed Etiquette

Originally posted by Rosey

no way. that's so highschool.

these are the rules
- roller has lighting priviliges - but can waive them.
- puff puff give.
- pass to the left.

there are of course special situations and exceptions, especially in that the people who threw are exempt from puff puff give if they wish to be.

and that about sums it up. :)

Peace & love. D
 

DJ Red Lion

TRIBE Member
No No Let's Put that Quarter In The Grinder

Originally posted by Spinsah


On more thing when grinding weed in a coffee grinder give it two or three brief grinds do not leave the thing on for like 30 sec. You want to break up the shit not puree it.

We call that Finger Hash robbery!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
This is my number one rule.


If you begin the session, your in it till it's done. Don't be a pansy and quit early!


Not that I mind if I get more smoke....but damnit, if your bitching about smoking up don't bow out early!

Never break the circle.

It's almost as cardinal rule as Don't cross the streams.
 

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
all the above rules apply..


let me reiterate - DON'T FUCKING PUT TOBACCO IN THE JOINT.. especially if you are rolling someone else's weed. (if it's yours, i guess it's your choice *sigh*)

any breakage of the rules results in a foul being called on you.. if you are fouled you automatically void your tokes until the joint comes back around again.. no questions asked.
 

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ChROmE
Only one rule that should be followed...

1) Pass the Dutchie pon da left hand side

All the rest are too much hassle for when you shopuld be chilled out. What goes around comes around and if youa re weighing how much everyone is chipping in thats no fun...

peace&TOKEsteady

ChRoMe & Chong

Word.

It's weed. The only rules as far as I'm concerned, are to share it.
And bring on the "who gives a fuck" attitude, please. Who has time to be cheap n' shit when you're smoking a spliff? Not me.

Ming.
 

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
not juicing it is the critical one for me!
almost anything else is tolerable.

my roomate dicksherwood, back when we were at uni, was the WORST person on the planet for this!!
We use to call them MacKenzie specials
they were some seriously soaked spliffs - almost strands of saliva hanging off the joint.

haha bad anyway....

he is much better now though... thank god :D!!!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top