• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Wednesday sex thread

vinder

TRIBE Member
screw it, i dont' feel like waiting till friday!

do you ever think of the same sex while banging your partner? if you're a guy, do you tend to date women who are a bit more masculine (not trannies, just women with harder features)? or if you are a girl, do you tend to date guys who have delicate features?

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
dude, I think of other people banging my partner when I'm banging my partner.

hell, I think of people banging other people while I'm in another room doing taxes while doing my partner...

fucking hot, carry the two.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Alternatively - to the homosexuals - do you ever picture the dude you're banging as a hot chick with big titties, or lesbians, do you ever picture your partner in a plaid vest with stubble and a deep voice... oh shi- nevermind.

EltrikSoulCntlr

TRIBE Member
i think you really wanted to start the my bum hurts thread but are sad you didn't so now you are trying to make up for it with this gheyish thread
:cool:

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

why not

TRIBE Member
i have noticed that many of the girls i've been with had broad shoulders, and most of the guys were pretty feminine.

none of them were really androgenous though.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
vinder said:
screw it, i dont' feel like waiting till friday!

do you ever think of the same sex while banging your partner? if you're a guy, do you tend to date women who are a bit more masculine (not trannies, just women with harder features)? or if you are a girl, do you tend to date guys who have delicate features?
Resounding "YES" to both.

vinder

TRIBE Member
i did just come back from patio vodka redbulls during the middle of the day, but that was after i started the tread

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
vinder said:
i did just come back from patio vodka redbulls during the middle of the day, but that was after i started the tread
on wednesday
admit it, you went into the zone on sunday and just came out missing a day

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
maybe he has successfully built a time machine.. and he really WAS in wednesday! What's the future like, vinder?

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
Michlerish said:
maybe he has successfully built a time machine.. and he really WAS in wednesday! What's the future like, vinder?
i bet they have cyber anal in the future
and monkeys doing all the menial tasks

DAMN YOU FUTURE