• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Wed . DJ Craze Was SO GOOD

ninja

TRIBE Member
just leting everyone know that jungle still exists out here.
DAmn an amazing night.
crowd amazing.
DJ craze
FUCKING AMAZING
skibba on point.

MisterJacques

TRIBE Member
Where did he play at?

If it was in Van, I sure missd it...

I wish Goldie would touch down in these parts. That would be sick.

But I know that Marcus will show up at an Up-Island party on May 18.

Unfortunately, it's also my nephew/godson's b-day, and I wouldn't want to miss that. Damn. :(

Whatever.
Respect Everywhere! :cool:

ninja

TRIBE Member
DJ craze spun @ Richards on Richards. it as a pretty decent venue for the event.
Also I think at the party that Marcus is spinning at JOSH DA FUNKY 1 is at as well , if your thinking of SIP3 then its the same party.
the question of the day is wheather to go to sugar to see freakyflow friday or same my energy for snowboarding saterday
also
Capital J is at ONE lounge on Monday so that should be decent and Lori the Hi-Fi princess is back in town tuesday,. ah a good week ...
also by any chance if you were at swerve last night and found a set of Keys please post and let me know.
peace
Mike

MisterJacques

TRIBE Member
^

If you want to experience export grade T-dot vibe, yes, see Freaky Flow and Flipside.

If you want to experience hyped-up T-dot vibe, then Capital J is for you.

I'll do both, and I'll be wearing the infamous "Esquompton" t that I bought at a store on Johnson.

I admit, Esquimalt can be really f---ed up sometimes. Did you read in today's Times Columnist about a stabbing incident there? Sheesh!

Respect Everywhere.

ninja

TRIBE Member
hey I read about the stabbing. thats a little nuts. oh well this city does have its share of crime I guess. I'll come fids you tongiht at One. I didnt make it to freaky flow due to some personal stuff going on in my life and having to go snowboarding saterday. but this week will be good.
peace
Mike

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit