• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Web Pages That Suck - The Worst of 2005

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kaniz

TRIBE Member
It just boggles my mind that someone who had the budget to come up with and record a hym for the site.

a: didnt realize that having a song like that was a bad idea
b: didnt realize that bobbing heads were a bad idea
c: didnt realize that a site like that makes them look like a joke

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
haha it looks like most search engine sites in the late 90's.

but the mid the doors chime feels like home........

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
The TTC... do tthey have a big budget? There marketing material, most notably some of there transit ads, are just awful. I hate the campaign which depicts the TTC staff as heros in shining armour... "Betty saw a man laying unconcious after a violent attack, she then quickly called for help and the man survived."
Thanks Betty, for going out of your way, YOU FUCK!! Who the hell wouldn't have done that??

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
^^^ YES!!! I'm not the only one who noticed that!!

Every single one of those "TTC Heros" things that I read is about someone who calls for help and gets someone else to be the hero. "Johnny streetcar driver was driving his route one day when a lost child came in. Johnny reacted immediately and called someone else who actually helped the kid, but the real hero is Johnny."

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
Yeah, they definitely beg for paint-balloon attacks...
Then there is the more recent one of the old ttc guy standing infront of two bad ass cops... "We stand behind our emplyoee's, spitting on, or attacking a ttc officer is a crime."
That must be a pretty bad job then.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
Joe Seven said:
The TTC... do tthey have a big budget? There marketing material, most notably some of there transit ads, are just awful. I hate the campaign which depicts the TTC staff as heros in shining armour... "Betty saw a man laying unconcious after a violent attack, she then quickly called for help and the man survived."
Thanks Betty, for going out of your way, YOU FUCK!! Who the hell wouldn't have done that??

I like that Betty took the time to remove and pocket the valuables from my napsack before she turned it into lost and found. unsung hero? i think so.